RSS
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Afrikan! Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (Black Gold):8046

Mema mo adwo, 

It's been a while. I am looking to identify new admins along three lines: 

Programmatic - those who can administer programs

Directional - those who will assist in the site's direction with suggestions and work

Technical - those who have tech savvy skills to assist, specifically on the web development side. Would anyone like to suggest people to fill these roles or take on any of the three yourselves? This should remedy the lack of clear roles. 

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

Posted : 03/27/2019 5:43 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Abibifahodie Wura!

So far on programs, we have Intwinaka running Afrikan Warrior Tradition Meetings and Tenkamenin running Afrikan Business and Economics. Intwinaka is new and maybe not ready for admin yet, but Tenkamenin has been with us for a while. Thoughts? 

Also, feel free to suggest any programs you may want to run. 

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/30/2019 1:37 am
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Afrikan Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (Black Gold):2628

I think maybe Sis Ɔyere may want to run a forum/group.  Bro Gaston as well. Those are members that are axtice.  Sis Jahzara possibly. 

“Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/30/2019 7:35 am
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackErrific Afrikan Admin
Abibitumi Member
Abibisika (Black Gold):414

No problem withTenkamenin doing business and economics. Let me consider others

Agya Kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/31/2019 10:11 am
(@obadelekambon)
Abibifahodie Wura!
Posted by: Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀

I think maybe Sis Ɔyere may want to run a forum/group.  Bro Gaston as well. Those are members that are axtice.  Sis Jahzara possibly. 

Posted by: Agya Kwaku

No problem withTenkamenin doing business and economics. Let me consider others

I think that's good. We gotta be about those who are active. @Agya Kwaku, can you reach out to those who have started groups and see if they would be interested in hosting conversations with their group members in the classroom? I've seen that giving that to Intwinaka as a higher level of responsibility has gotten him really serious about coordinating readings and meeting (although only one member of the Afrikan Warrior Tradition group he moderates has been coming regularly). Tenkamenin said he's ready to do a presentation. 

I'll try to call the old admins who are not active as well to see if they are interested in the roles delineated in the original post. We need those who are 1) Directional 2) Programmatic 3) Technical and we can add 4) Managerial in terms of managing the other processes. I'm not sure where sending newsletters and push notifications fits in with all of this. I guess that can be thought of as a programmatic task. I think someone volunteered to deal with that, but nothing ever materialized from it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 3:06 am
(@obadelekambon)
Abibifahodie Wura!

Roles

Newsletter

Direction 
Abibitumi Admins

Programmatic
Meetings
Interviews
Assignments
Movie night
Lecture series
Welcome orientation - when? First weekend of the month? May 4th? 5th? 

Abibitumi
Jahzara Sushaunna
Ɔyere Amanitore
Zina
Gaston
Dessalinesthabrave
Yvette Martin

Technical
Incluzion
upwork

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/14/2019 5:18 pm
Share: