New Site Development Admin  

RSS
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Afrikan! Admin

Greetings all, 

Long time! Any objections to Kwame Quainoo joining the admin team for site development? If not, we'll move forward as we need those with the skills and will to keep the site growing and progressing. 

Yɛbɛhyia!

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

Posted : 10/22/2018 1:22 am
(@errthang)
BlackStanding Afrikan Admin

No objections

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/23/2018 7:34 am
(@obadelekambon)
Posted by: ?errthang

No objections

Blackpowerful!

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/25/2018 5:22 pm
(@obadelekambon)

Great! I also hired a professional developer out of Kenya so if you see logins from there, they're legit. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/17/2018 3:01 am
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackErrific Afrikan Admin

Yoo

Agya Kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2018 11:27 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Posted by: Agya Kwaku

Yoo

Agya, have you tried the new app? Any feedback? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/25/2019 2:10 pm
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackErrific Afrikan Admin

I have tried the app i was only able to see members and chat.  I couldn't see how to get on the site. was the app designed get to on the site or just chat. I have been trying to get on using my phone and i can't get on at all. The app i have previous to the newer one allows me on the site and works good.

Agya Kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2019 2:21 pm
(@obadelekambon)

Sounds like you downloaded the chat app

Try this  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abibitumi.app

Or this  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/abibitumi/id1330440884?mt=8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2019 2:29 pm
Share: