[Sticky] Nsoromma ho nimdeɛ (Astronomy)

(@agya_yaw)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Registered

Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2013 6:46 pm
Kwesi says Blacktastic
(@KwakuAnansi)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

Bro,

Thank you for all this information. It has certainly made my day to discover this. I will be taking full advantage of the resources.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2014 1:10 pm
(@agya_yaw)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Registered

KwakuAnansi;103833 wrote: Bro,

Thank you for all this information. It has certainly made my day to discover this. I will be taking full advantage of the resources.

Yenna ase! (You're welcome)! Please take advantage of the many other digital flashcards for Twi on the site.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2014 10:16 pm
 kyb
(@kyb)
New Kmty Registered

Agya Yaw

Greetings. Please I'd like to know if there is any notes on the above subject ' Nsoromma ho nimde3 " for study?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 4:33 am
(@djehutiamunrey)
New Kmty Registered
Posted by: @agya_yaw

<iframe style="border: 0;" src=" removed link " width="100%" height="410">

@agya_yaw Medase paa! This is amazing information. Im curious about or origin of these names. Are they used among the Ashanti, and/or the Fanti? or another clan? Also, I'm the inner meanings of the planet's names and how those meanings relate and/or define the characteristics of the planets.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2022 5:57 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

ANTI-RACIST PHILOSOPHY IN CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN MUSIC VIDEOS: EXPLORING THE RECURRING THEMES

In this presentation, I deconstruct music videos of popular music genres (reggae, dancehall, rap, soul) that addresses racism through anti-racist lyrics and visuals. In the wake of racist onslaught and police brutalities against people of African descent, conscious musicians have channeled activism through their lyrics and music videos to create social awareness of systemic racism, genocide, and unjust killings through various forms of white terror domination systems.

Kmtyw Social Education Communiversity!