Nation Building by ...

Notifications
Clear all

Nation Building by Akoto

Page 1 / 2
(@kwaku-omowale)
BlackDerful Kmty Registered Registered

Ayekoo!

Does anywhere know where to get a copy of Nation Building by Akoto?

kwaku

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 5:10 pm
(@agya_yaw)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Registered

kwaku omowale;228243 wrote: Ayekoo!

kwaku

Awwww man, I wish you had asked this question a little bit sooner. I just got home from D.C at the Sankɔfa Conference, which is convened by Baba Agyei Akoto & Mama Akua Akoto. He also has a book, The Sankɔfa Movement which an equally good read and buy. I could have gotten you a copy or gotten you the info on where to purchase it. Try going here www.ankobea.org, and send a message through "Contact Us". This is the organization he's apart of.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 10:37 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

Agya Yaw;228250 wrote: Awwww man, I wish you had asked this question a little bit sooner. I just got home from D.C at the Sankɔfa Conference, which is convened by Baba Agyei Akoto & Mama Akua Akoto. He also has a book, The Sankɔfa Movement which an equally good read and buy. I could have gotten you a copy or gotten you the info on where to purchase it. Try going here www.ankobea.org, and send a message through "Contact Us". This is the organization he's apart of.

I am looking for Sankɔfa Movement as well

------------------------------------------
Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 10:50 pm
(@agya_yaw)

kevlew;228254 wrote: I am looking for Sankɔfa Movement as well

Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles

@kevlew & @kwaku omowale I just thought of something ask Bros Kwao and Cesa (don't remember what their aK handles are) during our next Akan Twi Study Group they are a part of the Ankobea Society, they would know how to get it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 11:02 pm
(@kevlew)

Agya Yaw;228256 wrote: @kevlew & @kwaku omowale I just thought of something ask Bros Kwao and Cesa (don't remember what their aK handles are) during our next Akan Twi Study Group they are a part of the Ankobea Society, they would know how to get it.

That's right. I will hit them up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 11:28 pm
(@dukuzumurenyi)
BlackStonishing Kmty Registered Registered

kwaku omowale;228243 wrote: Ayekoo!

kwaku

I am aware of a PDF of the Book.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 5:00 am
(@agya_yaw)

@Csalaam & @kwao hoping you Brothers can assist on where to get the books NationBuilding and the Sankɔfa Movement. See above posts. Meda ase.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 12:00 pm
(@Csalaam)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

Mekyea mo nyinaa! M'ani da so sɛ mo ho yɛ.

Both the Sankɔfa movement and Nation building books are out of print, but Ankɔbea is in the process of reprinting the books

"Abosom na ɛkyerɛ kɔmfoɔ ntwaho"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 12:15 pm
(@kevlew)

Csalaam;228341 wrote: Mekyea mo nyinaa! M'ani da so sɛ mo ho yɛ.

Both the Sankɔfa movement and Nation building books are out of print, but Ankɔbea is in the process of reprinting the books

"Abosom na ɛkyerɛ kɔmfoɔ ntwaho"

Yaa nua...meda wo ase.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 2:20 pm
(@kindu)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

Sankofa conference weekend was off the chain. Anyone serious about nationbuilding should miss that conference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 3:57 pm
(@agya_yaw)

Kindu;228364 wrote: Sankofa conference weekend was off the chain. Anyone serious about nationbuilding should miss that conference.

You went this year? I did. I need to start asking the folks on here who's going so we can put faces to names.

Sent from Cosmic Afrika

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 4:09 pm
(@kindu)

Mepa wo kyew ... i meant should not miss that conference. Typing too fast

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 5:13 pm
(@kevlew)

Kindu;228381 wrote: Mepa wo kyew ... i meant should not miss that conference. Typing too fast

Yoo mate. Meda wo ase.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 5:53 pm
(@kindu)

Agya Yaw;228371 wrote: You went this year? I did. I need to start asking the folks on here who's going so we can put faces to names.

Sent from Cosmic Afrika

Saturday I was wearing kente kufi with the Ankobea shirt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 7:30 pm
(@kevlew)

Kindu;228395 wrote: Saturday I was wearing kente kufi with the Ankobea shirt

Post that pic me nua!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 7:37 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

X
X
X
X