Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

:sankofa:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/16/2017 12:54 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Afrikan Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):3619

RealRADIOTalk;256383 wrote: Let me give you a clearance. I am saying : if African names are just as good as the slave names: why not make the change ... meaning —- then ones should change to the African Name. I hope you get it now???... and changing your name is good ; which I explained already in the prior statement I made etc... people change their name and their Heart ❤️ is not always good.

Respectfully Sis. I quote again. "if African names are just as good as the slave names: why not make the change "

I would hope that the basis for changing to an Afrikan name is more than based on it's as good as a enslaved name....doesn't this diminish the essence of what an Afrikan name means and its purpose for Afrikan (black) people?

Would you agree that it's Afrikan or anti-Afrikan? Regardless of individuals who may or may not have the Afrikan (black) names?

“Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/16/2017 1:20 pm
(@RealRADIOTalk)
BlackStanding Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):5

kevlew;256390 wrote: Respectfully Sis. I quote again. "if African names are just as good as the slave names: why not make the change "

I would hope that the basis for changing to an Afrikan name is more than based on it's as good as a enslaved name....doesn't this diminish the essence of what an Afrikan name means and its purpose for Afrikan (black) people?

Would you agree that it's Afrikan or anti-Afrikan? Regardless of individuals who may or may not have the Afrikan (black) names?

You repeating the same nonsense after I explained ... again and again what I said. Please find someone else to preach your knit picking. Be Blessed .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2017 11:13 am
(@RealRADIOTalk)
BlackStanding Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):5

I not go back and forth with you , it’s you lacking over standing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2017 11:14 am
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Afrikan Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):3619

RealRADIOTalk;257435 wrote: I not go back and forth with you , it’s you lacking over standing.

No problem.

"For the only great men among the unfree and the oppressed are those who struggle to destroy the oppressor.” - Walter Rodney

“Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2017 11:17 am
(@kwaku-omowale)
BlackDerful Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Member
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):112

i guess that's it. i have to pay for the name change.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2017 7:44 pm
(@efuany)
BlackJestic Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):16

I haven’t read everything on this thread, but I see insults and am disappointed. If we can’t get along on this platform, we are truly doomed.

Disagreements will occur, how will we deal with them?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2017 11:25 pm
(@nko)
BlackTacular Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):27

Omawali;257817 wrote: Total idiot she is!

Just to be clear you are referring to Wendy?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2017 11:50 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)
BlackJestic Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):0

My official first name is a European name, while my middle and last names are African.

I personally will never change my first name because it is the name that my parents gave me and I respect this name. Of my siblings I am the only one with a European first name. All of my other siblings have African names from first to last. My parents just happened to give it to me and I respect their decision.

My first name has African roots as all European names do if you do the linguistic and etymological math and trace it back from Indo European to African Language Families.

I respect all of those who recognize the superiority of African names and do agree with this notion. I personally will keep my official name because it is something that identify with as a child of the Maafa. It does not prevent me from fighting for Afrikan liberation or developing the final solution to our problems.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Transformatism is the only true science for full spectrum universal Afrikan liberation in the 21st Century.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2017 12:29 am
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Afrikan! Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (BlackGold Points):9518

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: [email protected] Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2019 8:37 pm
Page 3 / 3

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: