Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Video: Dr. Kamau Kambon european system of white supremacy: 4-17-1993 ABpsi at St Aug

(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

https://youtu.be/RiliMJMWHF4

Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2012 5:38 pm
(@BabaFronse)
BlackStanding Kmty Registered

Very good and thorough thought provoking information and facts. Medase Brother Kambon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2012 6:29 pm
(@obadelekambon)

I also found this lecture to be most thought provoking. I appreciate your comment.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2012 3:01 pm
(@Ghanas_Son)
BlackTastic Kmty Registered

Ntate Kambon offered correct life saving information in the presentation. I agree his his analysis, but the problem as always is implementation into the nation of Afrikans. The problem is the lack of intact culture from which to launch these ideas and have them embedded within the minds of children.

The wtd (white terror domination) system has traumatized young Afrikan children into a state of utter degradation and disrepair and the process continues globally. If there is to be implementation of the ideas put forth by Ntate Kambon, then there is going to have to be a concerted effort to raise children (the future) in that direction. Furthermore, a complete culture has to be created that is ready to receive and provide for Afrikan children. Raising children in the correct culture is the only way, because currently the vast majority of Afrikan children are being raised in wtd culture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2012 6:03 pm
(@obadelekambon)

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2020 3:43 pm
Share:

X
X
X
X