Forum

Fawohodie Sua Open ...

Notifications
Clear all

Fawohodie Sua Open House

(@sis_njideka)
BlackStanding Kmty Registered

Mekyea mo Afrikan Family! You are invited to Fawohodie Sua's Open House to familiarize you with our online Afrikan-Centered Classes (for our Mmofra & Adults) and the outstanding Ɔkyerekyerefoɔ who facilitate them.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/349521989
Alternative Phone Option: (571) 317-3122 Access Code: 349-521-989
Meeting ID#: 349-521-989

For more information:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: #317-435-6417

Ɛna Njideka- Guardian Director
Yɛbɛhyia bio

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2017 11:50 am
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

Sis Njideka;240623 wrote:

Mekyea mo Afrikan Family! You are invited to Fawohodie Sua's Open House to familiarize you with our online Afrikan-Centered Classes (for our Mmofra & Adults) and the outstanding Ɔkyerekyerefoɔ who facilitate them.

For more information:

Yɛbɛhyia bio

Mo! Woaye adeɛ!

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 11:53 am
(@kevlew)

Sis Njideka;240623 wrote:

For more information:

Yɛbɛhyia bio

Not sure if you are aware....we actually have meeting rooms we can set up here on aK as well to host meetings/classes/lectures. We use freeconferencecall. It allows to customize the meeting space, can have up to 1000 participants, and we can record the sessions as well. Let me know if you are interested and
I can set up a meeting to show you the features and stuff.

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 12:47 pm
(@sis_njideka)
BlackStanding Kmty Registered

Meda ase Asafo for the opportunity! I will certainly consider this. When I was connected with another edu-entity, we actually utilized one of the rooms here years ago. I am open to re-connect. MUCH will be going on in the next 2-3 weeks. But, perhaps we can meet later this month. I will let you know. Yɛbɛhyia bio.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2017 2:23 pm
(@kevlew)

Sis Njideka;240635 wrote: Meda ase Asafo for the opportunity! I will certainly consider this. When I was connected with another edu-entity, we actually utilized one of the rooms here years ago. I am open to re-connect. MUCH will be going on in the next 2-3 weeks. But, perhaps we can meet later this month. I will let you know. Yɛbɛhyia bio.

Yoo yɛbɛhyia..

Amilcar Cabral

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 2:24 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Sis Njideka;240635 wrote: Meda ase Asafo for the opportunity! I will certainly consider this. When I was connected with another edu-entity, we actually utilized one of the rooms here years ago. I am open to re-connect. MUCH will be going on in the next 2-3 weeks. But, perhaps we can meet later this month. I will let you know. Yɛbɛhyia bio.

@Sis Njideka, my long lost sister from another mister. Good to see you back around and we look forward to reconnecting with you here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2017 12:18 am
Share:

Sign up for this exclusive Abibitumi Saturday Seminar Series with the one and only Ɔbenfo (Prof) Baba James Small and prepare to go from information to transformation in terms of your daily choices in the interest of Kmtyw (Black people) and Kmt (the Land of Black people).
X
X
X
X