Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Twi Study Group

Page 1 / 42
(@agya_yaw)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Registered

Why: To practice with other Twi language students

The group is open to Abibitumi Kasa students, past and present, as well as the Afrikan community at large.

This is to provide a forum to practice your language skills in an open environment as well as practice your language skills live and in real time with others who are interested in moving further in the language.

Who: All Afrikans (Continental and Diasporan) interested in learning Twi of all levels of proficiency

What: Akan (Twi) Language Group

Cost: FREE

When: Sunday, 7PM-8PM Eastern Time, January 29, 2012

Where: Abibitumi Kasa Akan (Twi) Classroom

How: To access the online member classroom, you must register for the Abibitumi Kasa site at http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/register.php

You'll need to do this if you don't have an account already.

If you already have an account at the site, login at this link: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/login.php

From there click on the link to member classroom on any page at the site at class time or visit the link to the member classroom here directly at http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/chat.php

Learn to hook up your audio and/or webcam for class and more at: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/forums/instructional-videos/

Contact us at <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_top">[email protected] for any questions.

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2012 7:25 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

Looking to see if there is any interest in starting this study group up again? I am on the East Coast in USA and available maybe two - three nights a week. Let me know if there is any interest. Meda ase.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2015 9:27 pm
(@agya_yaw)

As you can see the original post was four+ years ago. This is something I'd like to revive. Online and offline.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2016 12:34 pm
(@kevlew)

Aane! I know we did a few calls. I am done coaching track for the year now so I have time to do it again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2016 12:51 pm
(@agya_yaw)

I know another Brother who might be down. He'll probably see this thread and respond. @Agya Kwaku

We need to come up with a format because when we initially did it way back it was sort of ad hoc. I'd like for it be a group where we know specifics about how we're going to proceed in each session. So we come armed ready to participate in a way that is helpful and meaningful for everybody involved.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2016 1:06 pm
(@kevlew)

Aane, man'i gye ho!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2016 1:24 pm
Jaycee says Blacktastic
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackTacular Kmty Admin

I am definitly interested in reviving the Twi study group. Perhaps we can get together and put together a format

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2016 1:27 pm
(@tenkamenin)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

I'm all in!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2016 1:30 pm
(@agya_yaw)

OK, that's four. Maybe others will chime in later. What times are folks available for an initial meeting to figure out how we're going to move forward? I'm best for the weekends but by no means are the weekdays off limits for me.

Yɛbɛkasa

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2016 2:00 pm
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackTacular Kmty Admin

Sunday's work best for me but I will work with whatever is decided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2016 2:14 pm
(@Mr_Sparkle)
BlackStanding Kmty Registered

I'm interested..

I definitely agree that if there is structure/organisation, then these sessions will more productive for all..

Sunday's, works for me too :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2016 4:13 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Mr Sparkle;198994 wrote: I'm interested..

I definitely agree that if there is structure/organisation, then these sessions will more productive for all..

Sunday's, works for me too :D

@Mr. Sparkle, kindly change your avatar as it is anti-Afrikan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2016 2:53 am
(@agya_yaw)

I'm looking at next Sunday for us to meet. But I don't know what timezone everyone is in. I know 3 of us are in the eastern zone. @Tenkamenin & @Mr Sparkle what zone are you in?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2016 9:20 am
(@kevlew)

Aane, mete New Jersey

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2016 9:37 am
(@tenkamenin)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

Agya Yaw;199041 wrote: I'm looking at next Sunday for us to meet. But I don't know what timezone everyone is in. I know 3 of us are in the eastern zone. @Tenkamenin & @Mr Sparkle what zone are you in?

Pacific Time, I'm on the West Coast.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2016 9:50 am
Page 1 / 42
Share:

X
X
X
X