Africa and Africans...

Notifications
Clear all

Africa and Africans in Abrahamic religions  

Page 2 / 3

(@dessalinesthabrave)
BlackDerful Afrikan Registered Registered

When Birds Defend KAABA (House of GOD) || Story of Ababil Birds and The Elephant

This is a story of the Ethiopian invasion of Yemen and Arabia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2019 3:29 pm
(@dessalinesthabrave)

05 THE COMPANIONS OF THE ELEPHANT Part 1 - Islam

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2019 3:32 pm
(@dessalinesthabrave)

Moses married a Ethiopian woman (Zipporah or Tharbis)

ΚΑΙ ἐλάλησε Μαριὰμ καὶ ᾿Ααρὼν κατὰ Μωυσῆ, ἕνεκεν τῆς γυναικὸς τῆς Αἰθιοπίσσης ἣν ἔλαβε Μωυσῆς, ὅτι γυναῖκα Αἰθιόπισσαν ἔλαβε

And Mariam and Aaron spoke against Moses, because of the Ethiopian woman whom Moses took; for he had taken an Ethiopian woman. Numbers 12:1

This is hinted in the movie "Ten commandments" 2:40

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 2:56 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)

portraits of Moses and his Ethiopian wife by European artist

moses leaves tabris the kings daughter with a magic ring germany 1400 1410

Moses leaves Tabris (Tharbis) the kings daughter with a magic ring germany 1400-1410

tumblr moyikpZDe51ssmm02o1 500

Jacob Jordaens-Rubenshuis-Moïse et Séphora or Moïse et son épouse Séphora l'éthiopienne or moses and his spouse Zipporah the Ethiopian

(Diodorus Siculus mentions Ethiopians living in Arabia)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:15 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)
tumblr omb0beXqT71ssmm02o1 500

Image of Jesus on St Veronica’s veil

Brussels KBR ms. IV 1293 (c. 1425-50) f. 132v.

(According to the Halosis, Jesus was described as black skinned (Melanchroes) by Josephus)

Tacitus who lived close to the time of Jesus says the majority of people during his time believed the Jews to be an Ethiopian race.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:48 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)
dark skinned jesus
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 4:21 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)
tumblr mqrdxuk1lE1ssmm02o1 500
tumblr mqrdxuk1lE1ssmm02o2 500
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 4:50 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)

According to the bible, one of the four heads of the river that comes from the garden of Eden went through the land of Ethiopia.

11 ὄνομα τῷ ἑνὶ Φισῶν· οὗτος ὁ κυκλῶν πᾶσαν τὴν γῆν Εὐιλάτ, ἐκεῖ οὗ ἐστι τὸ χρυσίον· 12 τὸ δὲ χρυσίον τῆς γῆς ἐκείνης καλόν· καὶ ἐκεῖ ἐστιν ὁ ἄνθραξ καὶ ὁ λίθος ὁ πράσινος. 13 καὶ ὄνομα τῷ ποταμῷ τῷ δευτέρῳ Γεῶν· οὗτος ὁ κυκλῶν πᾶσαν τὴν γῆν Αἰθιοπίας. 14 καὶ ὁ ποταμὸς ὁ τρίτος Τίγρις· οὗτος ὁ προπορευόμενος κατέναντι ᾿Ασσυρίων. ὁ δὲ ποταμὸς ὁ τέταρτος Εὐφράτης. 

The name of the one, Phisom, this it is which encircles the whole land of Evilat, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good, there also is carbuncle and emerald. 13 And the name of the second river is Geon, this it is which encircles the whole land of Ethiopia. 14 And the third river is Tigris, this is that which flows forth over against the Assyrians. And the fourth river is Euphrates. Genesis 2:11-14

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 5:16 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)

Nicolas of Verdun

The Verdun Altar: Solomon (left) and the Queen of Sheba (center)

France (1181)

Enamel Champlevé and Cloisonné

The Verdun Altar Solomon and the Queen of Sheba
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 12:58 pm
(@dessalinesthabrave)

Jesus in the bible hair was described as pure wool

ἐθεώρουν ἕως ὅτου οἱ θρόνοι ἐτέθησαν, καὶ παλαιὸς ἡμερῶν ἐκάθητο, καὶ τὸ ἔνδυμα αὐτοῦ λευκὸν ὡσεὶ χιών, καὶ ἡ θρὶξ τῆς κεφαλῆς αὐτοῦ ὡσεὶ ἔριον καθαρόν, ὁ θρόνος αὐτοῦ φλὸξ πυρός, οἱ τροχοὶ αὐτοῦ πῦρ φλέγον·

I beheld until the thrones were set, and the Ancient of days sat; and his raiment was white as snow, and the hair of his head, as pure wool: his throne was a flame of fire, [and] his wheels burning fire. Daniel 7:9

(This highlights that the Hebrews have African blood)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 1:19 pm
(@dessalinesthabrave)

Christian King Deals with Muslims The Message Movie Scene

(This is a depiction of the Muslims abode in Ethiopia)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 2:22 pm
(@dessalinesthabrave)

This is documentation of the Ethiopian (Abyssinian) conquest and dominance of Yemen (The Yaman)

The Life Of Mohammed Guillaume 0032
The Life Of Mohammed Guillaume 0033

Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah - The Life of Muhammad 

(this is the background story of the Islamic year of the elephant)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2019 12:26 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)

καὶ ἀναστὰς ἐπορεύθη. καὶ ἰδοὺ ἀνὴρ Αἰθίοψ εὐνοῦχος δυνάστης Κανδάκης τῆς βασιλίσσης Αἰθιόπων, ὃς ἦν ἐπὶ πάσης τῆς γάζης αὐτῆς, ὃς ἐληλύθει προσκυνήσων εἰς Ἱερουσαλήμ, 28 ἦν τε ὑποστρέφων καὶ καθήμενος ἐπὶ τοῦ ἅρματος αὐτοῦ, καὶ ἀνεγίνωσκε τὸν προφήτην Ἡσαΐαν. 29 εἶπε δὲ τὸ Πνεῦμα τῷ Φιλίππῳ· πρόσελθε καὶ κολλήθητι τῷ ἅρματι τούτῳ. 30 προσδραμὼν δὲ ὁ Φίλιππος ἤκουσεν αὐτοῦ ἀναγινώσκοντος τὸν προφήτην Ἡσαΐαν, καὶ εἶπεν· ἆρά γε γινώσκεις ἃ ἀναγινώσκεις; 31 ὁ δὲ εἶπε· πῶς γὰρ ἂν δυναίμην, ἐὰν μή τις ὁδηγήσῃ με; παρεκάλεσέ τε τὸν Φίλιππον ἀναβάντα καθίσαι σὺν αὐτῷ. 32 Ἡ δὲ περιοχὴ τῆς γραφῆς ἣν ἀνεγίνωσκεν ἦν αὕτη· ὡς πρόβατον ἐπὶ σφαγὴν ἤχθη· καὶ ὡς ἀμνὸς ἐναντίον τοῦ κείροντος αὐτὸν ἄφωνος, οὕτως οὐκ ἀνοίγει τὸ στόμα αὐτοῦ. 33 ἐν τῇ ταπεινώσει αὐτοῦ ἡ κρίσις αὐτοῦ ἤρθη· τὴν δὲ γενεὰν αὐτοῦ τίς διηγήσεται; ὅτι αἴρεται ἀπὸ τῆς γῆς ἡ ζωὴ αὐτοῦ. 34 Ἀποκριθεὶς δὲ ὁ εὐνοῦχος τῷ Φιλίππῳ εἶπε· δέομαί σου, περὶ τίνος ὁ προφήτης λέγει τοῦτο; περὶ ἑαυτοῦ ἢ περὶ ἑτέρου τινός; 35 ἀνοίξας δὲ ὁ Φίλιππος τὸ στόμα αὐτοῦ καὶ ἀρξάμενος ἀπὸ τῆς γραφῆς ταύτης εὐηγγελίσατο αὐτῷ τὸν Ἰησοῦν. 36 ὡς δὲ ἐπορεύοντο κατὰ τὴν ὁδόν, ἦλθον ἐπί τι ὕδωρ, καί φησιν ὁ εὐνοῦχος· ἰδοὺ ὕδωρ· τί κωλύει με βαπτισθῆναι; 37 εἶπε δὲ ὁ Φίλιππος· εἰ πιστεύεις ἐξ ὅλης τῆς καρδίας, ἔξεστιν. ἀποκριθεὶς δὲ εἶπε· πιστεύω τὸν υἱὸν τοῦ Θεοῦ εἶναι τὸν Ἰησοῦν Χριστόν. 38 καὶ ἐκέλευσε στῆναι τὸ ἅρμα, καὶ κατέβησαν ἀμφότεροι εἰς τὸ ὕδωρ, ὅ τε Φίλιππος καὶ ὁ εὐνοῦχος, καὶ ἐβάπτισεν αὐτόν. 39 ὅτε δὲ ἀνέβησαν ἐκ τοῦ ὕδατος, Πνεῦμα Κυρίου ἥρπασε τὸν Φίλιππον, καὶ οὐκ εἶδεν αὐτὸν οὐκέτι ὁ εὐνοῦχος· ἐπορεύετο γὰρ τὴν ὁδὸν αὐτοῦ χαίρων.

And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. 29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. 32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. 34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. Acts 27-39

had come to Jerusalem for to worship-The bible seems to support the story of the queen of Sheba where there were Jews who were reported to have moved to Ethiopia under her reign. 

(From the boundaries of the rivers of Ethiopia will I receive my dispersed ones (Jews); they shall offer sacrifices to me. Zephaniah 3:10)

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.- many Ethiopians believe this is when Christianity was first introduced to Ethiopia. 

tumblr n13i3hZrew1ssmm02o4 500
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2019 1:18 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)

The famous saying "black but comely" according to the Septuagint should be read "black and beautiful" 

μέλαινά εἰμι ἐγὼ καὶ καλή- "I am black and beautiful" Song of songs 1:5

καi mean and or also

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2019 1:52 am
(@dessalinesthabrave)

Christ and Simeon of Cyrene in the Marnhull Orphrey

England (ca. 1315-35)

Victoria & Albert Museum

Christ and Simeon of Cyrene in the Marnhull Orphrey
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2019 2:19 am