Forum

Introduce Your Afri...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce Your Afrikan Self to the Family!!!

Page 1 / 61
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Take the time out to tell us a bit about yourself. I teach and study Afrikan languages and Capoeira. I'm also a survival training instructor with a formation known as the OLSP in addition to my weapons training. For more info about me and the site, please visit:
http://abibitumikasa.com/about-ezp-22

To find out about our course offerings, visit: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/classes.php

To visit our Online ebookstore, specializing in rare and out-of-print books, visit: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/

For other services visit: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/services.p hp

To contribute to our work, visit: http://www.abibitumikasa.com/fundraiser.p hp

Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD

Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2006 1:57 pm
(@oluremi)
New Kmty Registered

Aboru Aboye Abosise

Alaafia! My name is Oluremi .I am a 40 years old African female ( Born in the diaspora ) . I am a follower of the Indigenous Ifa-Orisa faith. I have been exploring this beautiful Tradition for several years now and have recieved ceremonines for Esu,Ogun,Osoosi,Osun "staff" ( Warriors ) and consecrated Egun stafff ( Opa Iku ) which was presented to me by a Babalawo of the Lucumi system. I have recently chosen to learn from those who are traditonalists (West Afrikan Ifa ). I am looking forward to learning from the elders on this board. And others who are willing to share their knowledge-Wisdom of Ifa-Orisa tradition. I am also looking forward to sharing the knowledge-Wisdom that I have acquired thusfar with other's as well.

May Olodumare,The Great Mothers,Egun,Ori,Orisa continue to uplift, guide and protect us in all that we set out to do in life . Ase O!

Hold up the self by the SELF!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2006 8:46 am
(@obadelekambon)

Ifa a gbe yin o! Ase!

Alaafia ni! E kaabo! Inu wa dun pe e wa si afiwepamosi ti a sese bere yii. We are happy that you've come to our new resource center. We look forward to your contributions. We are looking to build something special here to link Afrikans worldwide with the wisdom of our Ancestors and our Liberation goals of today. Stay BlackNificent!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2006 7:29 pm
(@ajaguna)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

What up!!! My name is Ayinde. I'm a young Afrikan just trying to grow and develop. I've recently become very interested in Afrikan languages. I've been inspired by a number of Afrikans, including the awura of this site, to become as fluent as possible in as many Afrikan languages as possible before I die. I am interested in all things Afrikan however and wherever they manifest. I'm interested in the total health, wholeness, and self-determination of our people. I'm interested in growing as much as possible so as to contribute as much as possible to this process. I'm interested in raising my family as free of European contamination as possible. I'm interested in continuing a lineage that will build on and expand the best of what I do in my lifetime.

Obadele, your new site is the truth bother! It is providing me with some much needed resources to continue to move forward with learning Twi. I appreciate the time you're putting into it. Congratulations on all that you have goin on'.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2006 5:15 pm
Agya Kwaku and Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀ says Blacktastic
(@obadelekambon)

ajaguna wrote: What up!!! My name is Ayinde. I'm a young Afrikan just trying to grow and develop. I've recently become very interested in Afrikan languages. I've been inspired by a number of Afrikans, including the awura of this site, to become as fluent as possible in as many Afrikan languages as possible before I die. I am interested in all things Afrikan however and wherever they manifest. I'm interested in the total health, wholeness, and self-determination of our people. I'm interested in growing as much as possible so as to contribute as much as possible to this process. I'm interested in raising my family as free of European contamination as possible. I'm interested in continuing a lineage that will build on and expand the best of what I do in my lifetime.

Obadele, your new site is the truth bother! It is providing me with some much needed resources to continue to move forward with learning Twi. I appreciate the time you're putting into it. Congratulations on all that you have goin on'.

Akwaaba Bro. Ayinde!

Good to see you steady in the mix and continuing the work with much focus and direction! Anything for the BlackNificent! To do anything else would be operating outside of my personal and our people's collective destiny. Meda ase pa ara! Hit me up too when you get a chance (773) 684-0943. We gotta find a way to keep your BlackTastic energy back up in the classes. Stay Most BlackTasticEriffiNificent!

Obadele Kwame

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2006 7:58 pm
(@kamau301)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

Maa adwo. My name is Kamau Makesi-Tehuti. I have met some of y'all at the Sankofa Conference. Others may know me from my publications Afrikan World Analysis or my book, How To Make a Negro Christian. Others may know me from my activist work in the Pan African Associstions of america or the UNIA.
To all others who don't know me---Greetings in Twi--Maa adwo.
I hope to start my iniitiation process in the Akan system at least before the end of this year or at the start of '07 (gregorian calendar). I have been intellectually studying Afrika, culturally, spiritually, politically, kwk intensely for about 11 years now.
I am pro Afrika, anti-america & all caucasoid reality statements. All---ALL of the problems facing us now, have answers-once & for all- within our cultural systems. We must first fully engage them to begin to unveil those solutions.
Far too, too, too many of us talk about Afrika, but are still--deep within themselves--scared of Afrika; have a disdain for Afrika & abhor her spiritual systems. This has helped stall our liberation process........

Just a bit about me...

Yebehyia Bio

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2006 1:30 am
Agya Kwaku says Blacktastic
(@obadelekambon)

kamau301 wrote: Maa adwo. My name is Kamau Makesi-Tehuti. I have met some of y'all at the Sankofa Conference. Others may know me from my publications Afrikan World Analysis or my book, How To Make a Negro Christian. Others may know me from my activist work in the Pan African Associstions of america or the UNIA.
To all others who don't know me---Greetings in Twi--Maa adwo.
I hope to start my iniitiation process in the Akan system at least before the end of this year or at the start of '07 (gregorian calendar). I have been intellectually studying Afrika, culturally, spiritually, politically, kwk intensely for about 11 years now.
I am pro Afrika, anti-america & all caucasoid reality statements. All---ALL of the problems facing us now, have answers-once & for all- within our cultural systems. We must first fully engage them to begin to unveil those solutions.
Far too, too, too many of us talk about Afrika, but are still--deep within themselves--scared of Afrika; have a disdain for Afrika & abhor her spiritual systems. This has helped stall our liberation process........

Just a bit about me...

Yebehyia Bio

Yaa nua, Maadwo!

I appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself. This should be a beautiful move that you are making in your return to our spiritual systems. Hopefully the resources that we are making available here (and to which you are more than encouraged to contribute) will help you on your journey. Take care and stay most BlackCellent!

Onyame, Abosom, Nananom NsamanfoO ne Mmoatia boa a, yEbEhyia bio ampa!

Obadele Kwame

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2006 1:40 am
(@heru_djet)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

Hamjambo (Greetings). I'm Ifajakuta Yao Densuvi. Some of ya'll may know me as Kamau. It seems that I've met some of ya'll before (Sankofa Conference, Twi language class, Chicago’s Black Empowerment Committee, kwk). Its good being in your collective presence once again.

I’m a Pan Afrikan Cultural Nationalist, a Baba (father), a Mume (husband), a Mwanafunzi (student) of the Orisa-Ifa tradition, a Mwanafunzi of the Afrikan Martial Arts, and a Mkufunzi (teacher) of survival skills ( http://olsp.blogspot.com ) and Sociology.

I look forward to learning and sharing.

Asante sana/Medaase pa Ndugu Obadele for your excellent work.
Tutaonana/Yebehyia bio.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2006 1:01 am
(@obadelekambon)

Ifajakuta Yao Densuvi wrote: Hamjambo (Greetings). I'm Ifajakuta Yao Densuvi. Some of ya'll may know me as Kamau. It seems that I've met some of ya'll before (Sanokfa Conference, Twi language class, Chicago’s Black Empowerment Committee, kwk). Its good being in your collective presence once again.

I’m a Pan Afrikan Cultural Nationalist, a Baba (father), a Mume (husband), a Mwanafunzi (student) of the Orisa-Ifa tradition, a Mwanafunzi of the Afrikan Martial Arts, and a Mkufunzi (teacher) of survival skills ( http://olsp.blogspot.com ) and Sociology.

I look forward to learning and sharing.

Asante sana/Medaase pa Ndugu Obadele for your excellent work.
Tutaonana/Yebehyia bio.

Karibu/Akwaaba/E kaabo o!

I appreciate you coming in with a bang and making your presence felt. Me nso meda ase! We are looking to build something very special here so your contributions are truly appreciated! Stay BlackNificent!

Obadele Kwame

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/09/2006 12:12 pm
(@olufemi_baina_ayo)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

Alaafia Brothers and Sisters! My name is Olufemi Baina Ayo. I am very interested in learning the ancient languages of the Motherland! :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2006 10:52 pm
(@obadelekambon)

olufemi_baina_ayo wrote: Alaffia Brothers and Sisters! My name is Olufemi Baina Ayo. I am very interested in learning the ancient languages of the Motherland! :)

Alaafia ni! 8-)

E kaabo o! We're glad to have you here and we look forward to your contributions to the Ise Oluwa that we are engaged in here. Stay most BlackNificent!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2006 10:59 pm
(@Baba_Ogunmola)
BlackStanding Kmty Registered

Alaafia, E ku ile!

My name is Baba Ogunmola. I am also a student and supporter of the Black Liberation Movement. I am honored to be in such a positive environment with others of like mind. Thought born in the US, I am a traditional Yoruba practitioner. I plan to learn the language to enhance my Ancestral and Orisa worship. I'm glad to learn and to share all I can.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2006 5:51 am
Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀ says Blacktastic
(@obadelekambon)

Baba Ogunmola wrote: Alaafia, E ku ile!

My name is Baba Ogunmola. I am also a student and supporter of the Black Liberation Movement. I am honored to be in such a positive environment with others of like mind. Thought born in the US, I am a traditional Yoruba practitioner. I plan to learn the language to enhance my Ancestral and Orisa worship. I'm glad to learn and to share all I can.

E kaabo o!

Ori wa ti ya pe e wa sodo wa yii. We're excited that you've come.

Inu wa si dun pe e ni ife si ominira Eniyan Dudu. Ayesi nla ni pe e ti n dara po mo wa ni ibi ti a wa yii o. Ki ibalo wa gbogbo dun ju oyin lo o!

We are also happy that you have love for Afrikan Liberation. It is an honor that you have joined us in this place. May all of our interactions be sweeter than honey o!

Ire gbangba.

Obadele

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/09/2006 9:46 am
(@obadelekambon)

Akwaaba to all new Members!!!

Obadele Kwame

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2006 2:29 am
(@tifpogue)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

Greetings Afrikans,

I am Tiffany. As a student of Afrikan cultural legacy I am interested in connecting with my more natural culture through language. I look forward to working with and learning from each of you.

Peace, Love, & Light.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2006 9:54 am
Page 1 / 61

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

June 16th the Kambon family had a major family emergency.  Dr. Kambon’s wife Kala and children were involved in a serious car accident and admitted to the hospital.   All are doing well and recovering.

The family’s only mode of transportation was totaled in the accident.

We are asking for the support of Abibitumi family to assist the Kambon family during this trying time.    

X
X
X
X