Forum

Introduce Your Afri...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce Your Afrikan Self to the Family!!!

Page 61 / 61
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

@geronimoknows, akwaaba, welcome to the site!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2020 7:00 pm
 Ham
(@hamanim)
BlackTastic Kmty Registered

Hello All Brothers and sisters, I joined here about two years ago but did not introduce myself. My name is Ham Anim I am of Ghanaian (Nzema and Ga) and English origin living in the UK. I have been studying and trying to live African spirituality for the past few years (in particular the system of Kemet). I came from a Jewish background and it has been hard to adjust to the truth (ful path). Hetep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2020 6:27 am
(@obadelekambon)
Posted by: @hamanim

Hello All Brothers and sisters, I joined here about two years ago but did not introduce myself. My name is Ham Anim I am of Ghanaian (Nzema and Ga) and English origin living in the UK. I have been studying and trying to live African spirituality for the past few years (in particular the system of Kemet). I came from a Jewish background and it has been hard to adjust to the truth (ful path). Hetep

Glad to have you here with us. You may be interested in this talk if you haven't already seen it given your jewish background: https://www.abibitumi.com/shop/what-was-israel-in-relation-to-black-people-the-danger-of-a-single-story/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2020 6:47 am
 Kreative Force
(@Kreative Force)

@oluremi Welcome sister, its its  to have you here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 10:57 am
(@obadelekambon)

Akwaaba! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2020 11:55 pm
(@obadelekambon)

Akwaaba! BlackTastic to have you here with us: @hamanim

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/10/2020 5:49 pm
(@obadelekambon)

@hamanim, welcome to the site! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2020 3:12 am
Page 61 / 61

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

X
X