ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 10:46 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 10:46 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

I saw his presentation some time ago. Before I had an understanding of Afrikan Thought it was difficult to follow. Now I can better grasp the concepts and explanations

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 11:32 pm
(@kevlew)

Some of thoughts come through as religious.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 11:34 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;258045 wrote: I saw his presentation some time ago. Before I had an understanding of Afrikan Thought it was difficult to follow. Now I can better grasp the concepts and explanations

I have a background in engineering. It takes some fundamental understanding of Engineering Mathematics and Physics to understand the Theory.

The reasons why he uses religion to break it down is because most of our people have not taken STEM at the graduate level and would not understand the complex geometric solutions to the equation.

His new group theory and projective geometry paradigm is complex enough and he doesn't want his audience to consist of Neanders in academia. This is why he uses spirituality because that is what most Africans know and understand in their daily lives.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:38 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

and I would also say that even when I review his book I have to do some research as I have never taken Mathematics or Physics at the Graduate Level. The mathematical particulates of the theory are that complex.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:39 pm
(@kevlew)

cuitocuanavale;258049 wrote: I have a background in engineering. It takes some fundamental understanding of Engineering Mathematics and Physics to understand the Theory.

The reasons why he uses religion to break it down is because most of our people have not taken STEM at the graduate level and would not understand the complex geometric solutions to the equation.

His new group theory and projective geometry paradigm is complex enough and he doesn't want his audience to consist of Neanders in academia. This is why he uses spirituality because that is what most Africans know and understand in their daily lives.

Have uses "God". This is in total conflict with Afrikan Thought but I get it..

"For the only great men among the unfree and the oppressed are those who struggle to destroy the oppressor.” - Walter Rodney

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 11:40 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;258051 wrote: Have uses "God". This is in total conflict with Afrikan Thought but I get it..

"For the only great men among the unfree and the oppressed are those who struggle to destroy the oppressor.” - Walter Rodney

He mathematically quantifies God as the source of reality in his new Group Theory. This falls in line with the Kemetic concept of Neberdjer or the ineffable all that condenses into Ta that I posted above.

His notion of God is more of a causative mathematical element than a conscious sentient being as displayed in Judeu Christian Thought.

That's why he uses the term GAGUT. He is breaking down how infinity or God's mind conserves itself through a transformative process throughout time. That conservation process is manifested as reality.

Mathematically think of it this way.

1/0 = infinity

or the partial derivative of Gods mind(every single possible event in the universe) with respect to invariant space time is zero.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:47 pm
(@kevlew)

cuitocuanavale;258052 wrote: He mathematically quantifies God as the source of reality in his new Group Theory. This falls in line with the Kemetic concept of Neberdjer or the ineffable all that condenses into Ta that I posted above.

His notion of God is more of a causative mathematical element than a conscious sentient being as displayed in Judeu Christian Thought.

That's why he uses the term GAGUT. He is breaking down how infinity or God's mind conserves itself through a transformative process throughout time. That conservation process is manifested as reality.

Mathematically think of it this way.

1/0 = infinity

or the partial derivative of Gods mind(every single possible event in the universe) with respect to invariant space time is zero.

I just think he use of God we are forced to accept the eurasian baggage that comes with that term as it is anti-Afrikan. I would love to see him use terms that are Afrikan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 11:50 pm
(@kevlew)

And what is "modern" physics?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 11:53 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;258053 wrote: I just think he use of God we are forced to accept the eurasian baggage that comes with that term as it is anti-Afrikan. I would love to see him use terms that are Afrikan

Neter or Nature could apply in the same concept.

In the Medumba language of Cameroon the word for Force is Neta.

In ancient Kemet the Neters were just forces of Nature.

Moisture
Electricity
Inertia
Acceleration etc.

These Neters are the descendants of Neters that are smaller in scale and more holistically encompassing. In physics think of it as Force being the child of the marriage between mass and acceleration because F = m*a

as we get smaller in scale we eventually get to the Atom or Atum and then electrically charged plasma (dark matter +dark energy) which is just the roaring waters of Nun. The Neter Anat for the matrix can be seen as the construction of subatomic particles. Ptah can be seen as the electron or electricity.

beyond these we get to what the Remetch saw as the source of all the Neters or Neberdjer. This can also be seen as The Inneffable All or God: The original source. Using this concept of Neter or Nature would also make perfect sense.

We could logically rename the theory NAGUT or Nature's Almighty Grand Unified Theorem.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:58 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;258054 wrote: And what is "modern" physics?

Very good question. Modern Physics is just a bunch of reductionist bullshit that is codified by our enemies. They create their own linguistic terminologies in accordance to their backwards cave culture to lock us down and out of realizing that everything is part of one process.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 11:59 pm
Page 1 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Sign up for this exclusive Abibitumi Saturday Seminar Series with the one and only Ɔbenfo (Prof) Baba James Small and prepare to go from information to transformation in terms of your daily choices in the interest of Kmtyw (Black people) and Kmt (the Land of Black people).
X
X
X
X