Forum

Notifications
Clear all

God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem: GAGUT

Page 3 / 3
(@sankofamaat)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

Glad to see some talk about Dr. Oyibo's historic work, this formula has the potential to advance Afraka to a sovereign global power! @kevlew perhaps this video will better explain why God was chosen and not other names. The religious undertones don't stem from any Eurasian ideology but true Afrakan spiritual-sciences. Dr. Oyibo produced such a magnificent work, it was and is beyond our  ability to utilize to any Afrocentric means. His brother was assassinated and still today there have been no critical mass of black folk who know his name or work.  I could go on for days but i'll let the great baba Oyibo speak for himself. 

His institution OFAPPIT 

http://gagutofappit.org/new_page_6.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5AVTWvEYz0

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 3:36 am
(@sankofamaat)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

I think it's important to stress when a brilliant individual like Dr. Oyibo emerges there are few if any true Afrakan based institutions/sciences that can support such a mind. Therefore the burden to Afrakanize sciences should be placed on the collective not the individual themselves, at least from my viewpoint. Have we created 1 STEAM based Afrakan institution? Not to my knowledge. I think it's a somber but accurate view of reality that any brilliant Afrakan scientist must resort to Eurasian infested institutions and languages of math, physics, chemistry kwk. in order to express the genius of her/his mind at least on a surface level. Hopefully in the future this will change but that's a lot of work away.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 3:57 am
 Mboya Ogutu
(@Mboya Ogutu)

We Afrikans need to stop leaning too much on the mystical (aka Spiritual) "half" of reality-even when we are leaning on ours. Just because we are back to the neters, rather than the judeo-christian-islamic man-in-the-sky deity, does not mean much ultimately.

I say this because many of us, flippantly (if not lazily or even dismissively) say GAGUT (Gij,j=0 and its solution, Eta Sub n) is just a codified rendition of Afrikan spirituality. As in, "we already knew this." This is shameful and utterly slothful. It belittles the MOST IMPORTANT EQUATION IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY. An Afrikan discovery!

Professor Oyibo is not some charlatan mystic "prophet" spewing numerology and all  that silliness that seems to mesmerize many of us, thanks to manufactured ignorance.

This is a mathematical genius and physicist beyond compare. He is OUR GIFT from the Neters/GOD and we need to understand OUR VICTORY FAST!!

We need to be honest, humble and appreciate this. You cannot just dismiss GAGUT as a mere codification of Nun/Nebedjer and its trillion manifestations if you do not understand the high level of calculus, fluid mechanics and radical group theory that Oyibo used AFTER THIRTY YEARS OF MATHEMATICAL RESEARCH! Bear in mind that many mathematical Phd struggle with Oyibo's work but have not been able to dislodge it. Be humble people!

All the neter knowledge, without QUANTIFICATION/GEOMETRY (JAHMETRY) will not build us SUPER MANUEUVERABLE PLANES (that Oyibo has designed for non other than the Pentagon) to defend ourselves for instance. Our ancestors in the Hapi valley were not magicians but HOLSITIC IN THEIR WORLDVIEW (spirit and material  as one, therefore Maathematics was core, just as myth was) Maat is something the reductionist eurasian can never grasp. Why are we insulting ourselves with half (and therefore distorted) knowledge?

Let us be honest, most of us (including me!!) will NEVER be able to even begin to fully grasp the really TECHNICAL ASPECTS of GAGUT that can help us build Afrika. This is THE OTHER HALF OF REALITY: MATERIAL. We are such experts in the spiritual because our enemies socialized us thus.  Our children must know Oyibo. It is so painful that MOST AFRIKAN Phd in the world have studiously avoided or notheard o of GAGUT because of our learned dependency for validation from our enemies (nobel prize, ABC, BBC, CNN, Clay Maths et al).

GAGUT IS OUR VICTORY. It boggles the mind that this is yet to begin to sink in. As our enemies study it  quietly, plagiarize pieces of it, while we sit by talking about "spirituality". 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2020 10:20 pm
Page 3 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Sign up for this exclusive Abibitumi Saturday Seminar Series with the one and only Ɔbenfo (Prof) Baba James Small and prepare to go from information to transformation in terms of your daily choices in the interest of Kmtyw (Black people) and Kmt (the Land of Black people).
X
X
X
X