List of movies wher...

[Sticky] List of movies where Afrikan (Black) people win in the end  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Afrikan! Admin

Let's come up with a list of movies where Afrikan (Black) people win in the end (and when I say win I mean the movie ends with Black people winning, not just like...well...the battle will be carried on)
I'll start:
Ceddo
(Dior Yacine vs muslim imam)

The Last Dragon
(Bruce Leroy vs eddie arcadian + Sho Nuff)

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

Posted : 08/03/2012 8:20 pm
(@Enisoto)
New Afrikan Registered

Deacons for Defense
Hoodlum
Black Panther (Animated Series)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/23/2012 8:58 pm
(@obadelekambon)

Buck and The Preacher
Django Unchained
Black Dynamite

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2014 8:03 pm
(@obadelekambon)

I'd like to see movies set in the future at a time when Black people have already attained victory...on the other side of victory and images of what that looks like. Something like how most futuristic white sci-fi has 0-1 Black people in existence in the entire universe. They're very clear on how they would like the future to look like.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2014 8:50 pm
(@Sun_Ship)
BlackJestic Afrikan Registered

10,000 Men Named George
The Vernon John Story
Quilombo
Shaft
Pumzi (Kenyan futuristic short film with an all-Black cast)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2014 9:12 pm
(@Sun_Ship)
BlackJestic Afrikan Registered

The First Grader
Devil In A Blue Dress

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/19/2014 9:18 pm
(@Ahomakyewaa)
BlackTastic Afrikan Registered

Get out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/23/2017 11:33 am
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Afrikan Admin

Spook who sat by the door

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral

“Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/23/2017 12:33 pm
(@bestveganchef)
BlackDerful Afrikan Registered

We need a movie night.

My contribution to the list
Sankofa

Abibifahodie!

Nataki

nataki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/23/2017 3:41 pm
AdofoAnan liked
(@nko)
BlackTacular Afrikan Moderator

Black Empire (yet to be produced) based on the book with the same title by George Schuyler.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/24/2017 3:21 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Posted by: Sun Ship

10,000 Men Named George
The Vernon John Story
Quilombo
Shaft
Pumzi (Kenyan futuristic short film with an all-Black cast)

Quilombo isn't quite victory. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 5:22 pm
(@rreffell)
BlackTastic Afrikan Registered

Over here writing down everyone of these. 

I would reluctantly add the Warriors. The Black men come in and and beat/defeat the group of euroPeons. 

*GRIFFS!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 9:42 pm
(@adofoanan)
New Afrikan Registered

Peace family,

Would the Blade movies qualify?

I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to get the movie Njinga which was made in 2013(?) They don't have it here in the US.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 7:56 am
(@obadelekambon)

I'm not sure about Blade. I think I saw one of those years ago. I have Njinga. Look it up on TPB.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/19/2019 12:12 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Afrikan Admin

Bump

“Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/20/2019 3:13 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: