Forum

Looking for practic...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for practical daily living philosphy

(@learning2k17)
BlackTastic Kmty Registered

Im looking for information on philosophy for daily life. Alot of the information I find are tough for me to understand on a practical level.

Problems like creating peace of mind, work, relationships, health, ect.

Mental peace of mind is the main thing I'm looking for information about. I understand full inner piece can't be achieved but just more information about working toward it.

Any information or texts that might help would be appreciated. And this might be assumed but I am looking specifically for African centered information.

Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2018 1:41 am
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Tomorrow at 10 Eastern Time, we'll be discussing the text Self-Healing Power and Therapy by N'kulu Ngânga Kimbwandende kia Bunseki Fu-Kiâu. I think this may be just what you are looking for and from an Afrikan-centered perspective.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 3:58 am
(@tenkamenin)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

I’m excited, I can’t wait for the discussion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 10:05 am
(@learning2k17)

@obadelekambon Where will the discussion take place? If its live will it be recorded? I wont be able to attend live at that time.

And thanks for the suggestion. Based on the table of contents this seems like the type of book I'm looking for.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2018 1:50 am
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

All the disxussions discussions are recorded and posted in a closed group for the study group. Those that will be a part of this study group who will be committed to participating will be invited to the group.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2018 7:33 am
(@learning2k17)

I understand. I don't want to make a commitment I can't keep. So I will probably find the author online and purchase the book. Thanks for the help.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2018 4:21 pm
(@tenkamenin)

@learning2k17

Two years later, did you read the book?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2020 11:28 am
learning2k17 says Blacktastic
(@heru_djet)

The wisdom of our ancestor Dr. Fu-Kiau is notable, and I think that this query is an important one, so I'll offer the following for whomever else might benefit.

In addition to Self-Healing Power and Therapy, one might also consult, reflect upon, and attempt to live by the wisdom contained in various African proverbs. Collections of such cultural knowledge can be found. Additionally, the sacred text of the Yorùbá people, the Odu Ifá, is a most profound repository of wisdom. Also, there are various collections of Kemetic didactic literature that should prove instructive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 1:03 am
learning2k17 says Blacktastic

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

X
X
X