Forum

Big ups to Ajamu an...

Notifications
Clear all

Big ups to Ajamu and Agya Kwaku!!!

(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Mema mo akye o,

I just wanted to take a second to thank @Ajamu for making a significant financial contribution to Abibitumi Kasa recently. These gestures really make all the difference and are what allow us to stay in existence as an organization.
@Ajamu, yɛda ase pa ara!!!

I would also like to thank @Agya Kwaku for consistently purchasing from the store as an investment in his own reAfrikanization process. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. They are needed and truly appreciated!
@Agya Kwaku, yɛda ase pa ara!!!

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2014 4:42 am
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Also a BIG UP to @?errthang who got her contribution on today. I know you all do what you can when you can to help keep this boat afloat and I just want to let you know that it is noticed and greatly appreciated, not only by me but by the thousands upon thousands who benefit from the site every month (even if they don't know that they appreciate what you do to keep us in existence)!!!

Thanks to you, aK ain't goin' nowhere!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2015 10:26 am
Share:

June 16th the Kambon family had a major family emergency.  Dr. Kambon’s wife Kala and children were involved in a serious car accident and admitted to the hospital.   All are doing well and recovering.

The family’s only mode of transportation was totaled in the accident.

We are asking for the support of Abibitumi family to assist the Kambon family during this trying time.    

X
X
X
X