Forum2018-04-21T01:13:09+00:00

[Sticky] The Best way to Increase African Literacy…  

RSS
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Afrikan! Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (Black Gold):7688

The best way to increase African literacy is by learning to read and write in an African language!
While you learn to speak our languages, why not read and write as well? Type your emails, MS Word docs, and more in Yoruba and Twi! Download our Yoruba or Akan (Twi) font for Windows PC (also available for Mac).
To Purchase, Kindly Visit: http://abibitumikasa.com/afrikan-language-fonts-pcmac-c-42_2/yoruba-or-akan-twi-font-for-windows-pc-p-10

Yoruba or Akan (Twi) font for Windows PC
$15.00
Add to Cart:
Details:Yoruba or Akan (Twi) font for Windows PC

Vista Instructions

1. Download the TTF file upon purchase
2. Copy the file to your fonts folder. C: -> Windows -> Fonts
(C: is typically the default letter of your Operating System's hard drive)
3. Open microsoft word
4. Go to Insert then SYMBOL
5. Select YorubaSans from the dropdown menu

You'll see a full list of all of the possible characters
In Symbol you can customize your own shortcut keys to make typing easier and faster.

To type in the member classroom, type in word, then copy/cut and paste what you've typed into the member classroom.

To type on the forums in a post, copy/cut and paste what you've typed into the text box. Then highlight the text and select the YorubaSans font from the Fonts dropdown menu.
To Purchase, Kindly Visit: http://abibitumikasa.com/afrikan-language-fonts-pcmac-c-42_2/yoruba-or-akan-twi-font-for-windows-pc-p-10

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/25/2015 3:54 pm
(@strangegee)
BlackCredible Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (Black Gold):3

How are you Dr. Kambon. What do you think about using Adinkra so called symbols to replace roman alphabets in the future?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/17/2015 2:14 pm
(@medusausi)
New Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (Black Gold):33

"The best way to increase African literacy is by learning to read and write in an African language!"- Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD

Yeah, I TOTALLY AGREE, but which?

Twi - to speak with my compatriots,

Mdw Ntr - to receive and experience ancient spiritual light, or

Swahili - for the culture?

I'd LOVE to practice all three, but the colonizer only allows one at most two at a time, given their valuation of trees-bark-thatpaper. We, the Diasporians, have a difficult pathway trying to return to the source.... I'm sincerely perplexed.

-Medi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 3:24 am
Share:
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Working

Please Login or Register