Move to GH or somew...

Move to GH or somewhere in Africa  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
(@Ebo_Kwabena_Arhin)
BlackTastic Afrikan Registered

And Like I said I have all My family there maybe they could be of help if i talk to them my father could help you find what is need to do to start up something over there

Sent from my G3212 using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2017 1:28 pm
(@Ebo_Kwabena_Arhin)

kwaku omowale;249237 wrote: I look forward to it. let's figure out a way to get together.

kwaku

It will be with pleasure where re tou staying now?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2017 1:31 pm
(@kwaku-omowale)
BlackDerful Afrikan Registered

Efuany;248973 wrote: Hi Kwaku,

I'm actually Ghanaian by birth, and grew up mostly there. I would love to talk to more people share ideas...especially in terms of work down there.

I think it would be great to repatriate as a collective.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ebo Kwabena Arhin;249200 wrote: I am from Western Region But Now In France But Still Have Families There Maybe I Can Be Of Help

Ebo Kwabena Arhin;249267 wrote: It will be with pleasure where re tou staying now?

i am in the united states.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2017 5:21 pm
(@Ebo_Kwabena_Arhin)

Will be with pleasure Just get in touch when ever

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2017 7:18 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Afrikan Admin

Any update on your repatriation?

“Intellectuals ought to study the past not for the pleasure they find in so doing, but to derive lessons from it”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2018 8:24 am
(@bmilord)

Hi all!

My name is Brianna Milord, a writer working on a story about repatriation to Ghana. I’m wondering…is anyone is in the process or heavily considering relocation within the next 6 months to a year? 
I posted this question to a couple of message boards, so my apologies if it pops up on you.
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/30/2018 12:54 pm
(@efuany)
BlackStanding Afrikan Registered

Timeline for my repatriation has shifted as I re-enrolled in University,  trying to make use some some of the resources that are available to me here, it’s practically free for me to study. I did open a bank account in Ghana to start my repatriation savings so...that’s something.

I was in Ghana for 2 months in January 2018, and I realize I still have a lot of mental preparation as well as the material.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 11:51 am
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 128MB

Share: