Forum

Ways to earn money ...

Notifications
Clear all

Ways to earn money to relocate

Page 1 / 2
(@StuckInAmerica)
BlackTastic Kmty Registered

Anyone have any good ideas besides working and saving; on how to earn money to relocate to Africa and cover expenses?

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2017 6:20 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

StuckInAmerica;236833 wrote: Anyone have any good ideas besides working and saving; on how to earn money to relocate to Africa and cover expenses?

Cut out dining out, downgrade to a less expensive phone plan if possible, if not already go natural and do your own hair, cancel cable tv, cancel all unnecessary subscription services ( magazines etc..), if you have a car payment sell the car and with the cash buy a used with cash....out of all these there should be some savings.

------------------------------------------
Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2017 6:43 am
(@kevlew)

Maybe look for a legit work from home gig. Like a customer service rep or something.

Power is the ability to define reality and to have other people respond to your definition as if it were their own. - Dr. Wade Nobles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2017 6:44 am
(@StuckInAmerica)

kevlew;236896 wrote: Cut out dining out, downgrade to a less expensive phone plan if possible, if not already go natural and do your own hair, cancel cable tv, cancel all unnecessary subscription services ( magazines etc..), if you have a car payment sell the car and with the cash buy a used with cash....out of all these there should be some savings.

Great ideas King.. Thank you so much.. [emoji1417]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2017 7:11 am
(@kwaku-omowale)
BlackDerful Kmty Registered Registered

My suggestions would be to find a simple side hustle (something you can sell) or work on your finance knowledge to start investing. There are some investing apps also.

I am thinking of the same thing, but I think the information I get from this site and other videos I watch is that we should change to say "what can I do in Afrika to make money". In that respect, most sources say have an internet or export type business. If you are able to visit and network in Afrika, then you may find other opportunities to make money.

kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2017 2:27 pm
(@StuckInAmerica)

kwaku omowale;237063 wrote: My suggestions would be to find a simple side hustle (something you can sell) or work on your finance knowledge to start investing. There are some investing apps also.

I am thinking of the same thing, but I think the information I get from this site and other videos I watch is that we should change to say "what can I do in Afrika to make money". In that respect, most sources say have an internet or export type business. If you are able to visit and network in Afrika, then you may find other opportunities to make money.

kwaku

Great ideas.. I'm going to looking into those investment apps.. I didn't think of that. Thanks [emoji1421]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2017 3:24 pm
(@gather)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

Here is something that might help. You can have a look here at http://www.thenetworkcompanyonline.com/cp/101/atka .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2017 5:32 am
(@kwaku-omowale)

did anyone come up with any good ways to earn money yet?

kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 9:02 pm
(@gather)

kwaku omowale;243619 wrote: did anyone come up with any good ways to earn money yet?

kwaku

You can have a look here at the site a complete presentation will explain
how it works,and you can build it in multiple countries. The presentation
will explain the how. http://www.thenetworkcompanyonline.com/cp/101/atka

Also it is a vehicle to leverage to build it in several countries. Once you view the presentation if you do,then you will need to view the company in the other tab that will show the product line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2017 2:12 am
(@kevlew)

https://youtu.be/9dxpyfqHPt8

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2017 6:08 am
Medusausi says Blacktastic
(@bestveganchef)
BlackDerful Kmty Registered

What are you good at doing?

StuckInAmerica;236833 wrote: Anyone have any good ideas besides working and saving; on how to earn money to relocate to Africa and cover expenses?

Abibifahodie!

Nataki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2017 7:28 am
(@kwaku-omowale)

gather;243638 wrote: You can have a look here at the site a complete presentation will explain
how it works,and you can build it in multiple countries. The presentation
will explain the how. http://www.thenetworkcompanyonline.com/cp/101/atka

Also it is a vehicle to leverage to build it in several countries. Once you view the presentation if you do,then you will need to view the company in the other tab that will show the product line.

What is the opportunity about? The website does not say anything about what people do. It asks for a signup , but doesn't say for what.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2017 8:57 pm
(@gather)

The opportunity is about using the product sharing and showing others how to do the same and earn income.
You can have your own business and earn thru a comp plan and earn as much as you choose. There are no
ceilings here.

You can be in the business thru several options.One is wholesale to retail and profit are 40 to 50%.This is really a business of people helping people to get to the levels they have choose for themselves.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2017 1:18 am
(@kwaku-omowale)

We must act as if we answer to, and only answer to, our Ancestors, our children, and the unborn.

Amilcar Cabral

I plan to find a way to use the concepts from the video in engineering, tutoring, and repatriating.

Meda ase pa pa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2017 9:12 pm
(@kwaku-omowale)

O ya @Obadele Kambon, we want igbo.

Please :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 10:11 am
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name