Forum

Great Pan-Africanis...

Notifications
Clear all

Great Pan-Africanists Married to caucasian (white) women

Page 2 / 7
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

cuitocuanavale;256420 wrote: No of course not. The crakkkers in South Africa, Namibia, Northern Algeria etc. Need to be removed. I am just stating that it is inaccurate to label all Egyptians as white or eurasian when they clearly have African roots. The Egyptians of Southern Egypt are mostly dark skinned. If you go to Egypt you will see for yourself.

Now most Egyptians in Northern Egypt of course do not necessarily identify with their African heritage, however if you have conversations with other Arabs they will tell you that they see the Egyptians and the Imazighen of North Africa as "Abeed" or slave, especially in the Gulf States. They don't consider them to be real Arabs because they are not. They are generally a very mixed population.

President Nasser

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:40 pm
(@chance)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

All images of Fathia Rizk (Nkrumah) show her to be white. She is a white arab. We considering arabs with 12% Afrikan blood from 10 generations ago Afrikan?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:43 pm
Farafina diɲɛ says Blacktastic
(@chance)

As for Gamal Nasser, I would consider him a white arab also. If not white, at least arab but I've known mexicans that are as dark as me too...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:47 pm
(@chance)

Anyway about that list of Afrikan leaders and their Afrikan wives... I would do it myself but my knowledge of leaders is a little shakey.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:49 pm
(@kevlew)

our ancestors were pretty clear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:49 pm
Vanessa S says Blacktastic
(@kevlew)

Chance;256424 wrote: Anyway about that list of Afrikan leaders and their Afrikan wives... I would do it myself but my knowledge of leaders is a little shakey.

I saw a video where the widow of Thomas Sankara was honored.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:55 pm
(@efuany)

kevlew;256421 wrote: Interesting

Fathia and this man are not the same complexion, not even close. That woman was as white as the whitest Arab, and was seen as such.

Besides, Nkrumah, with all his “wokeness” had a thing for Beckies.
Just look at his body language around Queen Elizabeth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 9:58 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

Chance;256424 wrote: Anyway about that list of Afrikan leaders and their Afrikan wives... I would do it myself but my knowledge of leaders is a little shakey.

I am not trying to cape for Nkrumah or his light skinned wife. I really don't care that much about it because his policies against imperialism were more important. Just look at all of the sellout African leaders with wives as dark as midnight....

The point is that neither she or Nasser were white. Now we can invent terms like white Arab, sub Caucasoid crakkkasoid all we want. I have even met some purist and extremists who say that all Ethiopians are Eurasian whites(lmao). But these terms will not change reality and they are ultimately based upon social constructs that we invent.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:00 pm
(@efuany)

cuitocuanavale;256420 wrote: No of course not. The crakkkers in South Africa, Namibia, Northern Algeria etc. Need to be removed. I am just stating that it is inaccurate to label all Egyptians as white or eurasian when they clearly have African roots. The Egyptians of Southern Egypt are mostly dark skinned. If you go to Egypt you will see for yourself.

Now most Egyptians in Northern Egypt of course do not necessarily identify with their African heritage, however if you have conversations with other Arabs they will tell you that they see the Egyptians and the Imazighen of North Africa as "Abeed" or slave, especially in the Gulf States. They don't consider them to be real Arabs because they are not. They are generally a very mixed population.

President Nasser

Fathia and this man are not the same complexion, not even close. That woman was as white as the whitest Arab, and was seen as such.

Besides, Nkrumah, with all his “wokeness” had a thing for Beckies.
Just look at his body language around Queen Elizabeth.

ReplyQuote
(@cuitocuanavale)

Most Pan Africanist leadera had dark skinned Black wives. The leaders that you see in this post do not represent the majority.

ReplyQuote
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;256425 wrote: our ancestors were pretty clear.

This diagram has been proven false by many scholars like Dr. Manu Anpim. The images were lightened up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:02 pm
(@kevlew)

cuitocuanavale;256432 wrote: This diagram has been proven false by many scholars like Dr. Manu Anpim. The images were lightened up.

Did they read what the ancestors said about the images? In it they make the clear distinctions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:04 pm
(@kevlew)

kevlew;256433 wrote: Did they read what the ancestors said about the images? In it they make the clear distinctions.

The image itself is a rendering of the original which is still visible to go see. But what is more important is the mdw ntr describing the pictures. I was looking for the original.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:07 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;256433 wrote: Did they read what the ancestors said about the images? In it they make the clear distinctions.

Yes they do but the images shown are lightened up like many other images in ancient Kemet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:08 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

Just look at the Libyans (tehenu and Temehu) of the 22nd and 23rd dynasty. They were absolutely not white. They were as black as the Nubians. Dr. John Henry Clarke even stated that the Libyan Dynasties of Kemet were Black.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:09 pm
Vanessa S says Blacktastic
Page 2 / 7

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

X
X