Forum

Great Pan-Africanis...

Notifications
Clear all

Great Pan-Africanists Married to caucasian (white) women

Page 3 / 7
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

cuitocuanavale;256435 wrote: Yes they do but the images shown are lightened up like many other images in ancient Kemet.

I am curios to how they translated the mdw ntr. Do you have that link handy to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:09 pm
(@efuany)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

Chance;256423 wrote:

As for Gamal Nasser, I would consider him a white arab also. If not white, at least arab but I've known mexicans that are as dark as me too...

Arab Nationalism... see, he tells you himself, he’s not African. Just on “borrowed” land.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:13 pm
Farafina diɲɛ says Blacktastic
(@cuitocuanavale)

This High priest of the "Libyan" tribe of Meshwesh discovered in royal Egyptian tomb of the Libyan Pharaoh Psusennes is reminiscent of Fulani men

Sent from my SM-G920V using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:14 pm
(@kevlew)

cuitocuanavale;256432 wrote: This diagram has been proven false by many scholars like Dr. Manu Anpim. The images were lightened up.

Here is what Manu Ampim says about the rendering :

THE KURT SETHE - RICHARD LEPSIUS VERSION
Richard Lepsius conducted research in Egypt from 1842-1845 and his work was originally published in 12 volumes from 1849-1856. However, the KV 11 "Table of Nations" scene and other materials were not published until the later 1913 supplemental edition, which was compiled by Edward Naville and Ludwig Borchardt, and edited by Kurt Sethe.

The so-called 1913 Sethe/Lepsius version is a condensed reproduction of the original tomb scene. Sethe/Lepsius simply condensed the 4 images for each of the four groups to 1 representative for each of the four groups (i.e. the 16 images were reduced to 4 images). Apparently, this was done because all 4 of the images for each group are identical, and thus they simply omitted the redundant images. The texts were also condensed from their original horizontal position in front of each of the 4 images per group to a single vertical column in front of 1 group representative.

Nevertheless, this condensed Sethe/Lepsius reproduction version of the "Table of Nations" is ACCURATE in both the representation of the images and the positioning of the texts:

http://manuampim.com/ramesesIII.htm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:20 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

Efuany;256438 wrote: Arab Nationalism... see, he tells you himself, he’s not African. Just on “borrowed” land.

The Arab nationalism alliance was political, kind of like how the Arabs of North Sudan are doing today.

Now of course their are those who will say that the Arabs of North Sudan are not African but......

Efuany;256438 wrote: Arab Nationalism... see, he tells you himself, he’s not African. Just on “borrowed” land.

Attached files

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:21 pm
(@kevlew)

kevlew;256440 wrote: Here is what Manu Ampim says about the rendering :

THE KURT SETHE - RICHARD LEPSIUS VERSION
Richard Lepsius conducted research in Egypt from 1842-1845 and his work was originally published in 12 volumes from 1849-1856. However, the KV 11 "Table of Nations" scene and other materials were not published until the later 1913 supplemental edition, which was compiled by Edward Naville and Ludwig Borchardt, and edited by Kurt Sethe.

The so-called 1913 Sethe/Lepsius version is a condensed reproduction of the original tomb scene. Sethe/Lepsius simply condensed the 4 images for each of the four groups to 1 representative for each of the four groups (i.e. the 16 images were reduced to 4 images). Apparently, this was done because all 4 of the images for each group are identical, and thus they simply omitted the redundant images. The texts were also condensed from their original horizontal position in front of each of the 4 images per group to a single vertical column in front of 1 group representative.

Nevertheless, this condensed Sethe/Lepsius reproduction version of the "Table of Nations" is ACCURATE in both the representation of the images and the positioning of the texts:

http://manuampim.com/ramesesIII.htm

Manu Ampim who I know states that the images are ACCURATE ....emphasis his.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:21 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;256442 wrote: Manu Ampim who I know states that the images are ACCURATE ....emphasis his.

Sorry. That was my mistake. I was incorrect in quoting him. I am thinking of another scholar. I will post the article when I find it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:23 pm
(@efuany)

cuitocuanavale;256441 wrote: The Arab nationalism alliance was political, kind of like how the Arabs of North Sudan are doing today.

Now of course their are those who will say that the Arabs of North Sudan are not African but......

I am aware that there are people in Egypt who are phenotypically black, Nkrumah’s wife wasn’t one of them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:29 pm
(@kevlew)

cuitocuanavale;256443 wrote: Sorry. That was my mistake. I was incorrect in quoting him. I am thinking of another scholar. I will post the article when I find it.

This is a great discussion...

The description given in the pic was given by Chiek Anta Diop. The so called Egyptologist tried to discredit his work and attempted to usurp Afrikan accomplishments by not acknowledging the description. He smashed them in 1974 in Cairo.

Manu is a staunch primary evidence scholar. To the point of this thread our ancestors wrote on the walls in several tombs who they were and made distinguishing comments about the invaders whose descendants are still there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:30 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

Efuany;256444 wrote: I am aware that there are people in Egypt who are phenotypically black, Nkrumah’s wife wasn’t one of them.

These people are from North Sudan not Egypt and they identify as Arabs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:37 pm
(@kevlew)

cuitocuanavale;256436 wrote: Just look at the Libyans (tehenu and Temehu) of the 22nd and 23rd dynasty. They were absolutely not white. They were as black as the Nubians. Dr. John Henry Clarke even stated that the Libyan Dynasties of Kemet were Black.

Here's what our ancestors wrote about the Tehenu

Merenptah Stele (Israel Stele): Tehennu as the name for Lybians appears twice in the inscription: line 11 (context: In a single year were the Tjehenu burned!) and 21 (context: [Egypt's towns] relate the Libyan victories of Merneptah). Transliteration: T-H-n-nw-w (tethering rope-twisted wick/flax-water-pot-rope) plus determinatives: enemy-people-foreign land (throwing stick-man, woman, three sticks-three hills). Similar determinatives (enemy-people) are used to describe Israel in line 27.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:38 pm
(@kevlew)

kevlew;256448 wrote: Here's what our ancestors wrote about the Tehenu

Merenptah Stele (Israel Stele): Tehennu as the name for Lybians appears twice in the inscription: line 11 (context: In a single year were the Tjehenu burned!) and 21 (context: [Egypt's towns] relate the Libyan victories of Merneptah). Transliteration: T-H-n-nw-w (tethering rope-twisted wick/flax-water-pot-rope) plus determinatives: enemy-people-foreign land (throwing stick-man, woman, three sticks-three hills). Similar determinatives (enemy-people) are used to describe Israel in line 27.

Enemies who allied with other eurasians...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:39 pm
(@efuany)

This “anything with black is black” mentality will kill us. It’s like when Americans say “bi-racial black” or “multiracial black”? What in the name of Heru is that supposed to mean? If I have to wonder what you are, you are not black.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:40 pm
(@kevlew)

kevlew;256449 wrote: Enemies who allied with other eurasians...

The bulk of the inscription deals with Merneptah's victory over the Libyans, but the last 3 of the 28 lines shift to Canaan:[12]

The princes are prostrate, saying, "Peace!"
Not one is raising his head among the Nine Bows.
Now that Tehenu (Libya) has come to ruin,
Hatti is pacified;
The Canaan has been plundered into every sort of woe:
Ashkelon has been overcome;
Gezer has been captured;
Yano'am is made non-existent.
Israel is laid waste and his seed is not;
Hurru is become a widow because of Egypt.

The "nine bows" is a term the Egyptians used to refer to their enemies - the actual enemies varied according to time and circumstance.[13] Hatti and Hurru are Syro-Palestine, Canaan and Israel are smaller units, and Ashkelon, Gezer and Yanoam are cities within the region; according to the stele, all these entities fell under the rule of the Egyptian empire at that time.[14]

Enemies then....enemies now....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:42 pm
(@cuitocuanavale)

kevlew;256448 wrote: Here's what our ancestors wrote about the Tehenu

Yes. They saw the Libyans as their enemies just like they did the Nubians for the majority of the history of Kemet. But that description a lone does not give us any details about their ethnography.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:42 pm
Page 3 / 7

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Sign up for this exclusive Abibitumi Saturday Seminar Series with the one and only Ɔbenfo (Prof) Baba James Small and prepare to go from information to transformation in terms of your daily choices in the interest of Kmtyw (Black people) and Kmt (the Land of Black people).
X
X
X
X