Forum

Great Pan-Africanis...

Notifications
Clear all

Great Pan-Africanists Married to caucasian (white) women

Page 7 / 7
(@hoptep)
New Kmty Registered

As I was taught that to be a Pan-Afirican it is only normal to marry African. It is abnormal to marry anything else. Prof. Kaba said this that made a lot of sense: an Abino gorilla only would mate with the darkest gorilla they could find because he knew he was abnormal and an albino roach will only mate with the darkest roach they could fine in the tests that was performed. It was and is abnormal to marry outside your African roots.  They have a deficiency color wise and mental wise. When they came out of the mountains and mated with black blood maybe they could have become normal by now. However, they chose to be who they are--killers rappist and theives and every where they go they bring destruction. Why would any Normal Black person marry out side of there race?. Race is first at all times. It is so clear who are the enemies. 332 bc i believe is when Egypt had the Ptolemy era from the Greeks who were white. Hysos were first but i believe they were asians. I remember there was an website that said Black girls who loves Whie men. First of all these women defined themselves as girls not women. I was sadden about this. I asked them since you love them so much then ask them to give you some money to support your Black agenda. Not one of them got back to me. When are we going to wake up. Malcolm said you can give but you cant join. I am sorry but if a revolution was ever to come a lot of Black folks will be taken out. They could never be trusted because they will sell you out for their white spouse. Never shall you marry them and never shall you trust them in LIFE!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 12:02 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2020 8:25 pm
Batey-Ijoh Besong says Blacktastic
(@sikumbuzo)
New Kmty Registered

I once heard a great philosopher, a great historian, a great teacher, a great warrior, a great Pan-Afrikan (Baba Nana Dr. John Hendrik Clarke) state that if you take a glass of water & mix it half with ink & half with water, it will not be suitable for writing nor suitable for drinking. You would simply have to discard it. As Afrikan people, we must maintain the sacredness of our union to procreate both children & family. 

ReplyQuote
(@lanav1111justicevws)
New Kmty Registered

Franz Fanon wife was white also.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 8:42 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Posted by: @sikumbuzo

I once heard a great philosopher, a great historian, a great teacher, a great warrior, a great Pan-Afrikan (Baba Nana Dr. John Hendrik Clarke) state that if you take a glass of water & mix it half with ink & half with water, it will not be suitable for writing nor suitable for drinking. You would simply have to discard it. As Afrikan people, we must maintain the sacredness of our union to procreate both children & family. 

I recall that quote Baba @sikumbuzo. Great quote. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2020 2:07 pm
(@ifechanga)
New Kmty Registered

Yes!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2020 2:25 pm
(@anikulapo1)
New Kmty Registered

Abomination.

Where is Paul Robeson in the face of this cave dweller? This is his granddaughter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2020 4:59 pm
(@meroe_nefertem_re)
New Kmty Registered

@cuitocuanavale

President Nasser's political philosophy was Pan-Arab Unity, his military takeover of Egypt's monarchy made him rename Egypt "The Arab Republic of Egypt" (it's even written on their money till this day). Gamel Abdul Nasser (who obviously had an Arab name and was himself a Muslim) was very radical when he nationalized the Suez Canal. That tactical move was designed to endear the rest of the Arab world to him, and it in fact empowered neighbouring Arab states. Nasser's nationalization of the Suez Canal very much worried the United States because whatever worries the state of Israel is what makes the United States go on the offensive for Israel. I'm a southerner from Egypt whose family roots are from the Mahasse Nubian villages of Aswan, and people within my family have been the custodians and protectors of "the Abu-Simbel" temple, and my bloodline extends deep into the Sudan. I can tell you for a fact that many Nubians hate Gamel Abdul Nasser in private and they pretend to like him in front of the Arabized Asiatics of Egypt lol, because Nasser's policies is what drowned 44 Nubian Villages under water, when he used Arab and Soviet Money to build his man-made lake that's now named after him. Nasser is what many southerners in Egypt would call "a falaheen" (an Arabic derogatory term for the folks who are seen as backwards, naive and mainly uneducated), and the northerners call the southerners "Sa'idi" in Egypt which is basically the same insult hurled back at the south. But by no stretch of the imagination would Nasser be seen by ANY Egyptian (northern or southern) as a black man (that much I can put money on). Nasser was definitely 99% dedicated to Pan-Arabism, and would reluctantly take meetings and photographs with people like Malcolm X and Kwame Nkrumah, mainly just to piss off the Western world. Someone like Nasser would have found Kwame Nkrumah's Afro-Asiatic Continentalist ideas convenient to Egypt's plays for more economic power in Africa, but he was not the kind of sympathizer many black nationalists like to make him out to be. People with Nasser's Mulatto 'ish features are racially bastardized by the colorist Arabs, there's no mistaking that, the Arabs are pretty much Nazis lol. But to think those same mulatto' ish Arabs (or Eurasians) don't have the kind of disease that makes them want to be pure Arabs would be a huge mistake. Many Egyptians (irrespective of their hue, and sadly even many dark skinned Egyptians) want to be seen as Arabs, about as much as the Turks want to be seen as Europeans. 

North Africa has become a Mulatto zone of arabists, all vying for position; and even Arab leaders like Gaddafi only later in life, decided to stop trying to be an Arabist and opted to play "African Halloween" towards the end of his political career. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2020 2:23 pm
 Mwariama Sankara
(@Mwariama Sankara)

@hoptep I don't even see why this is important. Everything evolves over time, pan-african has evolved, people, Concepts, ideas, and experiences evolve. Its 2020 and we are still arguing about who people marry, who people sleep with and what religion they practice good grief. Literally, if this is what the so-called conscious people are still discussing it's no wonder our people are still confused about identity and our Focus is always revolving around events. This is the shit I was talking about when I was in a Nation of Islam when I first started sprouting out of the soil of information OVER 20YR AGO. I'm 50 years old the conversation has to evolve. The one thing I learned from the Nation of Islam is if you offer people a clean glass of water they will drink it. However, if you still offering them dirty water talking about they shouldn't drink it what good does that do? I left the European social media only to come here and see the same click division, topics, and focus, WHATS THER POINT/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2020 10:31 am
(@sankofamaat)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

@meroe_nefertem_re

Very education post. It's a problem like @hotep mentioned has plagued black folk for a long time. I'm sure everyone here knows the why. Religion, self-hatred kwk. I'd like to add sexual dysfunction, but that's another topic.

Since circa 300B.C. the real question is "what are you going to do about it"? At this moment the most I'm capable of is having the best relationship possible with my mate (black of course), and spread the vibrational strength of our union as we travel.

Investment wise, I would want to put future millions into high production movies that give black folks something proud to enjoy. As our ancestors would say "Whatever the eye is looking for it shall see"..well now outside of very few films and sparce families (esp. in diaspora) there's nothing but black dysfunctional relationships, and black-white functional ones by comparison. Inve$$t in ¢hange.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 7:47 am
(@meroe_nefertem_re)
New Kmty Registered

@Mwariama Sankara

What do you have to offer? What's your clean glass of water? I'm genuinely interested to know. As for this topic, and the many other ones that need to be had are important because there's still a lot of people who think you can talk black and sleep white, as if that isn't a contradiction that voids one's right to talk black. You can't be pro forests and not be anti-forest fires lol. This website is an all-black space for a reason...topics concerning who were and are our real allies is important. What the mistakes of the past were are important to analyse, so that we don't go on repeating those mistakes while calling ourselves "conscious". 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2020 7:49 am
(@obadelekambon)
Posted by: @meroe_nefertem_re

@Mwariama Sankara

What do you have to offer? What's your clean glass of water? I'm genuinely interested to know. As for this topic, and the many other ones that need to be had are important because there's still a lot of people who think you can talk black and sleep white, as if that isn't a contradiction that voids one's right to talk black. You can't be pro forests and not be anti-forest fires lol. This website is an all-black space for a reason...topics concerning who were and are our real allies is important. What the mistakes of the past were are important to analyse, so that we don't go on repeating those mistakes while calling ourselves "conscious". 

BlackTastic contribution to the discussion @meroe_nefertem_re

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2020 3:32 pm
Page 7 / 7

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

X
X