Forum

The Akan, ETs, Siri...

Notifications
Clear all

The Akan, ETs, Sirius, Orion, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Lemuria etc

Page 2 / 2
(@oyaamah)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

I missed this response. Great info.! Thanks a lot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 10:48 pm
(@oyaamah)

KwameD;45154 wrote: Oyaamah, it is good to hear that you've decided to re-Afrikanize. The Akan Book and Website contains a great deal of info on deep aspects of the Akan. To augment this, there are other books, materials etc that you could get into. It could also help to learn the Akan language at some point in future if you're interested. For me, learning this language is a life-long endeavour. Learning the languages of our people is crucial in re-wiring ourselves in order to eventually access the root of our Racial Memory Complex. So it is important.

If there's anything I can possibly do to aid in transferring info or helping you out, do let me know Keep strong, and sankofa!

Do you know where I can purchase cheap airline tickets to Ghana for December? I've heard that December is the time when most people want to go home. Also, do I have to go to the Ghana embassy website for the Ghana visa? I've been there, but it's over $200!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 10:52 pm
(@Okomfo_Akosua)
BlackCellent Kmty Registered

oyaamah;45199 wrote: Do you know where I can purchase cheap airline tickets to Ghana for December? I've heard that December is the time when most people want to go home. Also, do I have to go to the Ghana embassy website for the Ghana visa? I've been there, but it's over $200!

Oyaamah, December is the worst time to go financially because it is considered high-season since it is during the holidays. Therefore, the tickets will be more expensive, close to around $1500-1800. High-season starts around early November and dies down by mid-January.

A visa is required to travel to Ghana. They are acquired at the Ghana embassy but I don't recall it costing $200. Perhaps you are referring to the passport which now may cost around $200 or less.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 11:19 pm
(@kwamed)
BlackErrific Kmty Registered

I totally second what sis Okomfo Akosua said and apologies...this reply is phenomenally late. I've been away for a while. December is an expensive time to travel to Ghana, perhaps even more expensive than traveling during the summer peak season. I guess prices also depend on where you're flying from, I assume you live in the US.

These days Accra seems to have become the hub of west Afrika, starting this September even Air Canada is making its maiden flight into west Afrika, the Canadians having chosen Ghana as their port of entry. From the US you've got American, Continental, Delta, United and US Airways...all of which are now flying to Accra! So there are many more options now than there were a few years ago, you might just be lucky if you start searching now. One starting point I could suggest is vayama.com. They've got a wide range of flights and their service is really international in scope.

Also, if I'm correct, you should be able to get dual citizenship in Ghana. During former President Kufuor's tenure in office, his government was keen on bridging the gap between Afrikans in the diaspora of Ghanaian descent and those of the motherland, so it became easier to get Ghanaian citizenship. I'm not sure but I think the US does not permit other countries to hold dual citizenship (with the exception of Israel)? But it is worth looking into. Sometimes one country does not allow it while the other allows it, and there are different documents that go with different passports. Ghana for instance has a certain slim green document (only 2 pages) specifically for dual citizenship which is not a passport per se but which allows international passport holders to have dual citizenship. With this document, you can enter and leave the country forever without visa hassles. So, I'd suggest that you definitely look into the options if you can. I'm also not quite sure how much visas to Ghana from the US are at the moment but you could find that out if you get in touch with one of the consulate offices.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2011 11:15 pm
(@kwamed)

I neglected to mention that vayama.com has reasonably good ticket prices as well. I've used their services on a number of occasions during which theirs were the most affordable tickets I could find for my trip.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2011 11:28 pm
(@oyaamah)

It's funny that you mentioned vayama.com because I was excited when I saw the 100$ less ticket price. I decided to research vayama.com for customer reviews and I didn't find the best reviews for them. Anyways, everything is already done. Thanks for your help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2011 10:53 am
(@oyaamah)

Thanks. As for the dual citizenship, I'll be working with my family on that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2011 10:57 am
(@kwamed)

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

After almost 10 years, I have finally published a book I wrote on the Akan, Other Africans and Sirius. The book is now available on Amazon. If you have a kindle, you can download the book for free from the 4th of October 2017 until the 8th of October 2017. This is part of my effort to get word out for the kindle version.

I have published on Amazon an expanded version of the original book I completed and had online. It has beautiful Adinkra symbols in it. It also has a preview a the sequel.

Anyway, do check it out if you want to, and kindly leave a rating if you feel inclined. That will help more people notice it. I shall post the link to the ebook below

https://www.amazon.com/Akan-other-Africans-Sirius-System-ebook/dp/B07633ZLW3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507080720&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Akan%2C+other+Africans

and the link to the paperback:

https://www.amazon.com/Akan-other-Africans-Sirius-System/dp/1977633536/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1507080720&sr=8-2&keywords=The+Akan%2C+other+Africans

This is my first self-published book! I am back to writing again, and I hope to publish more in the time to come. It is also time for me to publish some of my more esoteric/spiritual experiences, many of which have not yet been made public, So, after doing special and intense intellectual and spiritual training continuously for over a decade and a half, I feel it is time to share some more.

KwameD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/10/2017 10:00 pm
(@tenkamenin)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

KwameD;251893 wrote: Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

After almost 10 years, I have finally published a book I wrote on the Akan, Other Africans and Sirius. The book is now available on Amazon. If you have a kindle, you can download the book for free from the 4th of October 2017 until the 8th of October 2017. This is part of my effort to get word out for the kindle version.

I have published on Amazon an expanded version of the original book I completed and had online. It has beautiful Adinkra symbols in it. It also has a preview a the sequel.

Anyway, do check it out if you want to, and kindly leave a rating if you feel inclined. That will help more people notice it. I shall post the link to the ebook below

https://www.amazon.com/Akan-other-Africans-Sirius-System-ebook/dp/B07633ZLW3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507080720&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Akan%2C+other+Africans

and the link to the paperback:

https://www.amazon.com/Akan-other-Africans-Sirius-System/dp/1977633536/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1507080720&sr=8-2&keywords=The+Akan%2C+other+Africans

This is my first self-published book! I am back to writing again, and I hope to publish more in the time to come. It is also time for me to publish some of my more esoteric/spiritual experiences, many of which have not yet been made public, So, after doing special and intense intellectual and spiritual training continuously for over a decade and a half, I feel it is time to share some more.

KwameD

Congrats on publishing the book.

I look forward to reading it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Abibitumi Kasa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 10:59 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

Mo! Woaye adeɛ!

The Ultimate function of education is to secure the survival of a people. - Dr. Amos Wilson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 11:35 pm
(@kwamed)

Brothers and Sisters,

Greetings! The work has been extended, and published with an Afrikan Publishing house! 

I have republished the first book, and added 3 more. These books are a culmination of about  20 years of continuous work.

Kindly get them directly via the homepage for the books, to support the cause.

Me da ase!

KwameD  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2020 7:04 pm
(@kwamed)

...just to add... that if you liked or read my first book, The Akan, Other Africans and the Sirius Star System, then the book to get is its sequel -- The Guardians, Earth Humans and Ascension. This latter book has a lot of advanced material, for both intellectual and spiritual consideration. In fact, I experienced several failed attempts before I succeeded in deciding the scope and form of this book in order to complete it. Lots of interesting stuff in here, that ties into and extends the material in the first book.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2020 7:46 pm
(@tenkamenin)
Posted by: @kwamed

...just to add... that if you liked or read my first book, The Akan, Other Africans and the Sirius Star System, then the book to get is its sequel -- The Guardians, Earth Humans and Ascension. This latter book has a lot of advanced material, for both intellectual and spiritual consideration. In fact, I experienced several failed attempts before I succeeded in deciding the scope and form of this book in order to complete it. Lots of interesting stuff in here, that ties into and extends the material in the first book.

I bought your book last year, but I haven't read it. I'm still trying to catch up with the other 100 books in my kindle. I will try and read the book this weekend and get back to you with questions. 

Meda ase! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 10:03 am
(@tenkamenin)
Posted by: @kwamed

I bought your book last year, but I haven't read it. I'm still trying to catch up with the other 100 books in my kindle. I will try and read the book this weekend and get back to you with questions. 

Meda ase! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2020 10:03 am
(@kwamed)

@tenkamenin Glad you're thinking about reading my book despite your reading load. Looking forward to receiving your questions! Meda ase. Kwame

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2020 9:35 am
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

X
X
X