Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agya Kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/28/2017 5:25 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Afrikan! Admin
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (Black Gold):8500

Ajamu;231015 wrote: Can i get this Sun (Apr 30) @ 1p EST Abibifahodie Kuo room?

Let's do it.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2017 9:23 am
(@agya_yaw)
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (Black Gold):11

Obadele Kambon;231142 wrote: Let's do it.

Sent from my Uhuru Note using Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

I'm in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2017 10:17 am
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackErrific Afrikan Admin
Abibitumi Veteran
Abibisika (Black Gold):551

i will be there

Agya Kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2017 10:36 am
(@obadelekambon)
Abibifahodie Wura!
Abibisika (Black Gold):8500

Abibifahodie Fie

Attached files

OBADELE KAMBON RESIDENCE MAMPONG (1).pdf (11.6 MB)  STRUCTURAL DRAWING.pdf (3.4 MB) 

Ma ku Mbôngi, ka matômbulawanga za ko. "The community's political institution does not borrow foreign dialects to discuss its political matters or to educate its' members" – Kikôngo proverb “The history of Africa will remain suspended in air and cannot be written correctly until African historians connect it with the history of Egypt [...] The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest or objective, nor unruffled, he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic.” – Cheikh Anta Diop, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality "African champions must break the chain that links African ideas to European ones and listen to the voice of the ancestors without European interpreters." – Jacob Carruthers, Mdw Ntr
Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Email: info@abibitumi.com Skype: obadele.kambon Paypal: www.paypal.me/akali Abibifahodie Family of Websites:
www.obadelekambon.com | www.abibitumikasa.com | www.abibifahodie.com | www.abibifahodie.org www.sankofajourney.com | www.letsbuyblack.com | www.asaseheals.com www.kamaukambon.org | www.amakambon.com | www.bennucenter.com www.nubusinesssolutions.com | www.onipa.com | www.lastblackman.com

Ọbádélé Kambon's Personal app for Android
Abibitumi Kasa Social Education Network App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for Android
Abibitumi Chat App for iOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/30/2017 1:57 pm
(@Ajamu)
New Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie
Abibisika (Black Gold):0

?errthang;231158 wrote: Looks like it's a go for tomorrow. Let me know what ya'll decide.

Add to current Susu money @ $25/mo each ($300 yr) starting @ the end of June - open to current Susu folks & @kevlew.

If necessary, money from Susu pot may be used to help current school, otherwise money will be used to fund a new school (Abibitumi Kasasie). Obadele will give more new school detail (completion cost, time frame for usability, kwk.).

Make a forum thread with stuff Obadele's already posted/will post about the new school. Forum thread, user emails, kwk. will be used to promote the new school & get contributions. Adding similar info on the new school's website.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/30/2017 11:16 pm
(@agya_yaw)
Abibitumi Newbie

?errthang;231431 wrote: Confirming, the current Susu monies (by Obadele's post below) are going to be used to do help current school or fund a new school? There is no new money to add to yet, as there is no new Susu yet. If the plan coming out of this meeting was to get funds (new to add to what ya'll have now) for a specific purpose (i.e., a school), it's a pledge drive...not a Susu.
Side note***I didn't attend this meeting (& apologize for my confusion now) specifically because the only folks there were supposed to be the 2nd year members with monies currently held in the Susu. (My post--
After the current members of the 2nd year meet and decide what to do, please let me know & I will find a date on the calendar for a new Susu introduction/informatonal meeting. Does that work? Obadele's reponse-Works for me)

Hi OBADELE KAMBON
Your A/C No:XXXX3562
has been credited with GHS 600.00
Desc: 91 DTBILL AUC 1514 MATD
Date: 2017-03-07 19:01
Bal: GHS1,261.67

Maybe an US that's better than me can clear up your question. Otherwise we probably need a 10-15 min call to explain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 7:00 am
(@agya_yaw)
Abibitumi Newbie

?errthang;231455 wrote: :blacklove::blacklove::blacklove: to @Agya Yaw for taking up sooooooooooo much of his time this morning....EXTREMELY informative conversation about the meeting (apologize again for not being there) and plans discussed regarding the school. It is my suggestion that we table a new Susu in favor of us putting our efforts behind the school.

:blacklove::blacklove::blacklove: right back at you @?errthang for having thoughts to enhance my perspective. I think it does make sense to just throw our total effort behind the school. The Susu will always be there for us to use as a fund raising medium anyway. It seems funding the school is the hot thing. I think everybody is on board to fund it. So we might as well go all in. We just re-invest the current Susu funds and let it keep rolling over until we need it for something else and/or we want to add to it at some later date.

We all agreed owning is better than renting. Plus the land has already been purchased so it makes sense to build on it as soon as possible. So let's start raising the money so the school does not have to rent space now.

The separate forum on aK for the school is vital with the school sessions and land clearing videos posted in this forum. With all sorts of bells and whistles asking folks to donate. With a clear goal on how much is needed to have a fully functioning school operation. I think that number is ¢100,000/$25,000, correct. @Obadele Kambon links on your youtube page with the videos should point to the donation bucket. Any gofundme or crowdfunding should have similar pointers back and forth. (Assuming you can legally do that not sure about youtube and soliciting funds.)

Does this make sense to you? @Agya Kwaku, @Ajamu, @Obadele Kambon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 9:10 am
(@agya_yaw)
Abibitumi Newbie

?errthang;231455 wrote: :blacklove::blacklove::blacklove: to @Agya Yaw for taking up sooooooooooo much of his time this morning....EXTREMELY informative conversation about the meeting (apologize again for not being there) and plans discussed regarding the school. It is my suggestion that we table a new Susu in favor of us putting our efforts behind the school.

:blacklove::blacklove::blacklove: right back at you @?errthang for having thoughts to enhance my perspective. I think it does make sense to just throw our total effort behind the school. The Susu will always be there for us to use as a fund raising medium anyway. It seems funding the school is the hot thing. I think everybody is on board to fund it. So we might as well go all in. We just re-invest the current Susu funds and let it keep rolling over until we need it for something else and/or we want to add to it at some later date.

We all agreed owning is better than renting. Plus the land has already been purchased so it makes sense to build on it as soon as possible. So let's start raising the money so the school does not have to rent space now.

The separate forum on aK for the school is vital with the school sessions and land clearing videos posted in this forum. With all sorts of bells and whistles asking folks to donate. With a clear goal on how much is needed to have a fully functioning school operation. I think that number is ¢100,000/$25,000, correct. @Obadele Kambon links on your youtube page with the videos should point to the donation bucket. Any gofundme or crowdfunding should have similar pointers back and forth. (Assuming you can legally do that not sure about youtube and soliciting funds.)

Does this make sense to you? @Agya Kwaku, @Ajamu, @Obadele Kambon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 9:10 am
(@Ajamu)
New Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie

i thought we were gonna keep the susu goin with $300 ea (open to current susu members, kevlew & ?errthang - 4got u weren't in last time), with monies primarily being used to fund the new school (could help current school if necessary). The new school forum was separate - "pledge drive", but was gonna be used for the same thing, a new school.

Gave my $300 yesterday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 9:22 am
(@agya_yaw)
Abibitumi Newbie

Ajamu;231461 wrote: i thought we were gonna keep the susu goin with $300 ea (open to current susu members, kevlew & ?errthang - 4got u weren't in last time), with monies primarily being used to fund the new school (could help current school if necessary). The new school forum was separate - "pledge drive", but was gonna be used for the same thing, a new school.

Gave my $300 yesterday.

It's really the same money. If the current school which is renting (vs new school is which will own) was in dire need of funds now or in the very near term then what you say would make more sense to me. If it's a "if necessary" as you put it then that says it's not needed now.

If all that is true we should throw our weight behind the new school. If anyone does not want to put $300 toward the new school right now then that's their position and I understand.

And given what's going on at the school your desire for contributing to language classes would be realized, old school or new. Plus it would be nice to start the donation campaign with about ¢6,700/$1500 bucks right off the top.

Its makes sense to me but if you disagree that's cool.
@Obadele Kambon @Kala Kambon you two have got to spell out in great detail, immediate money needs if any and money needed for the new school building. Is it ¢100,000/$25,000 for the new building fully operational? With, and this is vital, a time frame for the building. When you would want it to open considering construction time? We need some real concrete numbers. Nothing hazy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 11:16 am
(@agya_yaw)
Abibitumi Newbie

Ajamu;231461 wrote: i thought we were gonna keep the susu goin with $300 ea (open to current susu members, kevlew & ?errthang - 4got u weren't in last time), with monies primarily being used to fund the new school (could help current school if necessary). The new school forum was separate - "pledge drive", but was gonna be used for the same thing, a new school.

Gave my $300 yesterday.

It's really the same money. If the current school which is renting (vs new school is which will own) was in dire need of funds now or in the very near term then what you say would make more sense to me. If it's a "if necessary" as you put it then that says it's not needed now.

If all that is true we should throw our weight behind the new school. If anyone does not want to put $300 toward the new school right now then that's their position and I understand.

And given what's going on at the school your desire for contributing to language classes would be realized, old school or new. Plus it would be nice to start the donation campaign with about ¢6,700/$1500 bucks right off the top.

@Obadele Kambon @Kala Kambon you two have got to spell out in great detail, immediate money needs if any and money needed for the new school building. Is it ¢100,000/$25,000 for the new building fully operational? With, and this is vital, a time frame for the building. When you would want it to open considering construction time? We need some real concrete numbers. Nothing hazy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 11:16 am
(@Ajamu)
New Afrikan Registered
Abibitumi Newbie

Agya Yaw;231488 wrote: It's really the same money. If the current school which is renting (vs new school is which will own) was in dire need of funds now or in the very near term then what you say would make more sense to me. If it's a "if necessary" as you put it then that says it's not needed now.

We're sayin the same thing. Showing the starting amount looks good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2017 11:36 am
(@agya_kwaku)
BlackErrific Afrikan Admin
Abibitumi Veteran
Abibisika (Black Gold):551

I have no problem with contributing $300 toward school and putting susu on hold.

Agya Kwaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2017 9:54 pm
Page 8 / 8
Share: