Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Testimony to the Necessity of Abibitumikasa!

(@SankaraFTP)
BlackJestic Kmty Registered

So, yesterday, I go to log on to abibitumikasa, i was particularly desiring to check out latest posts for "some reason" when i was not able to.... I think the site may have been down or something? I didn't see a site maintenance notice or anything like that so i didnt know what was going on ... All I know is - my boyfriend can testify to this, lol - i bout damn near LOST MY MIND. "What am i gonna do without it? Oh no, what happened?? Something's not right..." It was bad. True Story.

Needless to say, I was Relieved, and Over-joyed to be able to log back on today. <- happy Afrikan.

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2011 7:28 pm
(@lloyd98)
BlackDerful Kmty Registered

yea i can testify to that sometimes the site will not open up and i have to wait later in the day to log back on. i also freak out when i log on go to a page then i get kicked off that happened yesterday morning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2011 9:40 am
Kwadwo Tòkunbọ̀ says Blacktastic
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Greetings, growing pains as we're coping with more hits to the site. A few upgrades in our forum software and seo solution should have us back up and steady now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2011 10:29 am
(@afiakodua)
BlackErrific Kmty Registered

Does a fish need water to swim in? Well there you go! Testimoooooony!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2011 4:01 am
(@SankaraFTP)

so true, abibitumikasa is like waters to my thirsty soul. and believe me, it's very thirsty...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2011 12:38 pm
(@liongod)
BlackDerful Kmty Registered

Ill try to be brief, but i have much to thank abibitumikasa for. Without going into a life story after my mind was 'blown' in the 11th grade after reading brother malcolms autobiography. however some questions about the history of our people and our present condition remained, i read quite a few more biographies on important afrikans (garvey and booker t washington being the most influential) more questions arose. By the grace of the creator though the actions of sister lyoness "brown" i was invited to this site.
From there i was introduced to even greater Afrikan scholars and historians such as Baba Dr. J. H. Clarke (pboh), Dr. Barashongo (pboh), Dr. Ben(pboh), Dr. Kambon that exposed the divine light. From then on it was over as Dr. Barashongo says "once your mind is free, your thinking is free, and when you begin to think the rest will follow...no one else can do anything to you".
I have some extremely inspirational members from this site who also helped me along my Sankofa journey. Divine Lady/Goddezz' Aisha and Kentake breed in me the spirit of the struggle and taught the importance of recognizing the ancestors, and relations with fellow afrikans. Brother Okyeame introduced me to my language, brother Kofi (kofiasr) even taught me to make an alter and instructed me on some of the origins of religion. I was considering becoming an orthodox muslim (like some of my less-knowledgeable brothers) thinking it was the 'oldest and purest religion'. It was here that i learned, among other things, that Afrikans created ALL of the major religions only to have them co-opted and corrupted broken down and collected again by the prophet Muhammad (pboh) along with the Ethiopian bilal collected and usedto convert. Any way MEDA ASA ARA PA, Abibitumikasa founder, followers and supporters, ABIBIFAHODIE!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2011 3:49 pm
(@SankaraFTP)

wow, what a wonderful amazing journey! blessings to you as you continue on your path - when it's all said and done abibitumikasa will have been cornerstone in my own as well!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2011 2:31 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

I'm glad to say Abibitumi Kasa has completed a whole host of improvements including switching to a more robust server and a complete overhaul of our classroom/chatroom software! we don't anticipate any more service interruptions any time in the near future...with your assistance Abibitumi Kasa is here to stay!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2011 11:42 am
(@djbonsu)
BlackCredible Kmty Registered

Definitely a GREAT class! I learned alot and have a thirst to learn more! Food 4 my soul is abibitumi Kasa! Long live this opportunity they have presented for young BLACKTASTIC people of like attainment!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 8:08 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

Great testimony 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 7:49 pm
Share:

X
X
X
X