Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2016 7:35 pm
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

Mo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2016 9:59 pm
(@obadelekambon)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Admin

Yɛda ase. Aka da baako sɛ mmienu bi na mawie.

Sent from my GHANA-MADE RLG Uhuru Accu BrilliantPhone using the NEW Abibitumi Kasa mobile app

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2016 4:17 pm
(@tenkamenin)
BlackTacular Kmty Registered

Mo! I bet this is the first African Liberation School in the country. If it wasn't for brothas and the sistas from the diaspora, who would do such a project?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2016 9:48 pm
(@obadelekambon)

Tenkamenin;198609 wrote: Mo! I bet this is the first African Liberation School in the country. If it wasn't for brothas and the sistas from the diaspora, who would do such a project.

Usually the conundrum is that those with the will don't have the ability and those with the ability don't have the will. We're working on bringing those two sides of the equation together.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2016 11:34 pm
(@agya_yaw)
Most BlackNificent Kmty! Registered

Awww man, you mean I have to fluently read Twi now?....haha just kidding. I can read some of it. I still have to step up my game further. Looks good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2016 10:01 am
(@obadelekambon)

Aane, meda ase!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2016 5:10 am
Share:

June 16th the Kambon family had a major family emergency.  Dr. Kambon’s wife Kala and children were involved in a serious car accident and admitted to the hospital.   All are doing well and recovering.

The family’s only mode of transportation was totaled in the accident.

We are asking for the support of Abibitumi family to assist the Kambon family during this trying time.    

X
X
X
X