Forum

Notifications
Clear all

General Web Development - HTML/CSS/CMS knowledge share

(@sagelion)
BlackTastic Kmty Registered

Opening discussion, questions, knowledge, ideas, brainstorming for anything relating to web development/administration in general. 

HTML, CSS, Content Management systems, Javascript, navigating phpMyAdmin, etc.

I know there are some here with quite a bit of knowledge in these areas as well as myself so if anyone had a nagging issue or question they're trying to work through, or just wanted to chat about ideas, let's chat away!

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2022 10:35 am
(@kevlew)
BlackStonishing Kmty Admin

We are looking for someone with these skills we can hire to support our site.   We have an issue currently we are trying to resolve!   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2022 6:23 pm
(@sagelion)

@kevlew whoa awesome! I have a great deal of experience in it, so if there's any questions or asks, let me know and I might be able to help figure it out. I would love to help support the site if you guys are looking for help! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2022 2:57 pm
(@kevlew)

@sagelion Blacktastic. Let’s schedule a call.  I will put together a lil description of the issue. When is good for you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2022 5:04 pm
(@sagelion)

@kevlew I'm currently on AST (Atlantic standard), so GMT -4. Also working from home until further notice from my day job, and in the dead of freezing atlantic winter -- so not much going on daily, haha! 

So if there are certain times that work better for you, I can most likely work around that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2022 11:36 am
(@kevlew)

@sagelion ok. I am in New Jersey..freezing too. Let’s meet Friday evening say 6:30 pm edt. I will send link 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2022 11:43 am
(@sagelion)

@kevlew Sounds good! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2022 12:00 pm
Share:

ANTI-RACIST PHILOSOPHY IN CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN MUSIC VIDEOS: EXPLORING THE RECURRING THEMES

In this presentation, I deconstruct music videos of popular music genres (reggae, dancehall, rap, soul) that addresses racism through anti-racist lyrics and visuals. In the wake of racist onslaught and police brutalities against people of African descent, conscious musicians have channeled activism through their lyrics and music videos to create social awareness of systemic racism, genocide, and unjust killings through various forms of white terror domination systems.

Kmtyw Social Education Communiversity!