Intensive Beginner’s Conversational Yorùbá Class Online
(Yorùbá Alákọ́bẹ̀rẹ̀ fún Bíbánisọ̀rọ̀)
Intensive Beginner’s Conversational Yorùbá
Learn Conversational Yorùbá Online In One Month!
(A Brand New Online Course from Abibitumi.com)
By the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
- Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
- Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
- Give your name and ask that of others
- Mention where you’re from and where you live and find out the same info from others
- Give (or withhold) your real age and find out the age of others
- Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you’re hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
What: You are invited to join one-month (8 class) sessions of Conversational Yorùbá.
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
When: Next class session begins the week of January 5, 2019 Saturdays AND Sundays Conversational Yorùbá 2:00PM-4:00PM Eastern
Where: Abibitumi Yorùbá Classroom
How Much: 295 USD for eight ( class Conversational Yorùbá Session; Contact us about cost of advanced individual tutorials or if you require special payment arrangements
Purchase rare and out-of-print Yorùbá language ebooks here: https://www.abibitumi.com/product-category/products/ebooks/
Why: Repatriation, Visit, Interacting with Family, Returning to Your Afrikan Roots and more.