Intensive Intro Conversational Yoruba Class Online [Ongoing]
984 in stock
YoruÌ€baÌ AlaÌkoÌ£ÌbeÌ£Ì€reÌ£Ì€ fuÌn BiÌbaÌnisoÌ£Ì€roÌ£Ì€
Learn Conversational YoruÌ€baÌ Online In One Month!
(A Brand New Online Course from Abibitumi Kasa)
By the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
2. Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
3. Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
4. Give your name and ask that of others
5. Mention where you're from and where you live and find out the same info from others
6. Give (or withhold) your real age and find out the age of others
7. Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you're hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
What: You are invited to join one month (8 class) sessions of Conversational YoruÌ€baÌ.
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
When: Next class session begins the week of September 30th, 2017
Saturdays AND Sundays Conversational YoruÌ€baÌ 5:00PM-7:00PM Eastern
Where: Abibitumi Kasa YoruÌ€baÌ Classroom
Also Purchase rare and out-of-print YoruÌ€baÌ language Resources at Abibitumi Kasa Online Bookstore at Abibitumi Kasa Online Market
How Much: 295 USD for eight ( class Conversational YoruÌ€baÌ Session; Contact us about cost of advanced individual tutorials or if you require special payment arrangementshttp://www.abibitumikasa.com/contact.php
Also, ask about our group rates (3-4 people get 5% off per person; 5-6 people get 10% off; 7+ people get 15% off), per class rates ($25 for the 2-hour class) and individual one-on-one tutorials ($25 per half hour).
Children 13 and younger are FREE when accompanied by a registered parent/guardian!!!
Why: Repatriation, Visit, Interacting with Family, Returning to Your Afrikan Roots and more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.