Intensive Intro Conversational Akan (Twi) Language Classes Online
Learn Conversational Akan (Twi) Online In One Month! Classes Ongoing
(A Brand New Online Course from Abibitumi.com)
Download the Akan (Twi) Kasahorow Keyboard prior to class
By the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
1. Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
2. Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
3. Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
4. Give your name and ask that of others
5. Mention where you’re from and where you live and find out the same info from others
6. Give (or withhold) your real auyge and find out the age of others
7. Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you’re hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
What: You are invited to join one month (8 class) sessions of Conversational Twi.
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
When: Classes Ongoing; next session begins August 1, 2020
Saturdays AND Sundays Conversational Akan (Twi) 12:00PM-2:00 PM Eastern
Where: Online Virtual Akan Classroom with live text, audio, and video chatting
How Much: $295 for eight (8) class Intensive Conversational Akan (Twi) Session; Contact us about the cost of advanced individual tutorials or if you require special payment arrangements
Why: Repatriation, Visit, Interacting with Family, Returning to Your Afrikan Roots and more.
Sign up today to reserve your space in this exciting class!!!