• Vendor booths must be set up, staffed and ready to operate by 8:30am. The event will be held from 9:00 a.m. -7:30 p.m. and we would like to have the booths remain open this entire time. Breakdown begins at 6:30 p.m. and must be completed by 7:30 p.m.
• Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth area. Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it. Be prepared in the event of rain.
• Abibitumi and its affiliates will not be held responsible for any liability, lost, or stolen or damaged merchandise or any injury incurred during the Abibitumi Black Power Conference, Concert and/or Awards Ceremony. Abibitumi is unable to accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items, or for any equipment other than their own. Vendors agree to hold Abibitumi harmless in the event of any unforeseen financial, physical, or other damage.
• Only one organization or vendor may use each booth space. All vendors must conduct business in their designated booth area only. Non-booth holders may NOT distribute merchandise or fliers of any kind.
• It is the responsibility of all exhibitors to obtain all permits, licenses, and they must have their own insurance, etc. The event committee reserves the right to prohibit the sale or distribution of materials that may be illegal or considered offensive to others. We reserve the right to censor any booth.
• No electricity is available. Please notify Abibitumi via contact details on the form if you will need to bring your own generator. Vendor Forms must be submitted one week before the event!
• Vendors are provided with 1 table, 2 chairs, under a shared tent. Vendor display should remain within the allotted space. Additional seating must be provided by the vendor. Transportation options to the event site are available by early request.
• All fees are non-refundable as they are used to promote the events.