1. Greet in various contexts and respond to the greetings of others
2. Express likes and dislikes and ask likes and dislikes of others
3. Express what you are doing and what you do and find out what others do and are doing
4. Give your name and ask that of others
5. Mention where you’re from and where you live and find out the same info from others
6. Give (or withhold) your real age and find out the age of others
7. Learn a whole host of common phrases and expressions dealing with how to say you’re hungry, thirsty, need to use the restroom, etc. AND MORE!!!
Where: Live: Abibitumi (link will be provided upon registration confirmation)
The Anti-Afrikan, euocentric historiography/narrative used in the mis-education system is why Black Lives do not, will not, and will never matter in america. Highlighting the call for independent (Black financed) Afrikan-centered educational institutions.