It’s finally here! Over 300 pages of Afrikan-centered excellence is now available from NKALA Educational Services. Perfect for Afrikan-centered educators, homeschooling programs, after-school warrior enrichment, and revolutionary students.
- Practical mathematics for real-world applications
- Ancient Afrikan problem solving techniques
- Instruction in english and Akan/Twi
- Common sense, everyday mathematics in plain language
- Problem-based learning from real engineering challenges
- Over 300 pages of Afrikan genius!
- Topics include: basic math, algebraic equations, graphing linear equations, polynomials, percents, factoring, proportions and similarity, algebraic inequalities, and more!
Download a free preview here: http://www.nkalaenvironmental.com/prealgebrapreview.pdf
There are no reviews yet.