I heard a sound from the bush
I looked up, I drew near
The sound I heard was
Ti, li, ti, li, ti, li.
Ntyilo , Ntyilo , Ntyilo
That melody was beautiful.
I heard the voice from the bush
I looked up, I drew near.
The voice said:
‘There is trouble in the land.’
Tra – la – tra – la.
That melody was…Read More
1. Our sub-conscious mind and emotional life
2. The part of our mind that is not currently in focal awareness
3. Understood through moods, motivations, and instincts.
4. Our Moon produces strong feelings that are hard to override with the mind.
5. Easiest understood at night through dreams, activities, and nocturnal urges.
6. A…Read More
- Load More Posts
Abibitumi New Member Welcome and Introductions
Afrikan Business and Economics
Abibitumi Fitness Challenge
Scholarship of Dr. Kamau Rashid
KiSwahili Language Group
Scholarship of Nana John Henrik Clarke
Sorry, no items found.